Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [IC] The Girl Gang (Whimsy & CycloneKira)

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 09:45:16 )
A kickass roleplay by @CycloneKira and I.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 17:29:13 )
Name: Aria Moretto (is affectionately known as "Mori" by her friends, but known as "M.O." to the rest of the school due to her reputation)
Birthday: December 10th
Appearance: 5'6'', athletic build. Peaches and cream complexion, with green almond-shaped eyes that are almost always embellished with black eyeliner. Jet black, curly, waist length hair that she lets fall freely. Ties hair only when she's cooking or fighting. Prefers cold-shoulder or off shoulder t-shirts and shorts when she's at home. Her wardrobe consists of different shades of blue and green, with some blacks and whites thrown in.
Personality: Confident and friendly, Mori is easy to get along with, for those who have the courage to approach her. She has a devil-may-care attitude towards things that she does not care for, such as studying. Fiercely protective of her friends, she is prone to going into attack mode if she senses a threat towards any of them, which earned her a reputation of being someone who is not to be messed with. Her tough demeanor is entirely non-existent when she's with her 12-year-old sister, Bria.

Name: Arya Satish
Birthday: May 4th
Appearance: 5'4'', skinny. Dusky complexion, with dark brown eyes and bushy, shoulder-length hair that is always tied up in a ponytail. Wears t-shirts and sweatpants or pajamas in the comfort of her own room, unless a sleepover with the girls (and some convincing) causes her to pull out one of the two pairs of shorts she owns. Her wardrobe predominantly consists of extremely dark colors, except for some ethnic wear that comes in more vibrant shades.
Personality: Arya is quite the social butterfly, with a sense of humor that has people from all over the school flock to her for various reasons. While she is mostly easy to get along with, she also gets angry quite easily, which causes her to get aggressive; however, those who know her well know her temperament stems from a place of caring, combined with an inability to express herself in a more mellow manner. She has a difficult relationship with her parents, and is very prone to boxing herself into a corner at the slightest difficulty from them, often needing her friends to drag her out of the house to get some fresh air and remember that there are other ways to feel better about shitty parents than losing yourself in Kdrama.

((@Whimsy: My characters are up!))

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:04:40 )

Rita and Lorraine

Rita: 17 years old. Her birthday is August 15th. She has long blue-black hair, hazel eyes, and her wardrobe has a lot of rock/punk jewellery, hoodies, sweatpants, stripey shirts and huge skirts. She likes fighting because it gives her an adrenaline rush. It's also very satisfying to be the reason shitty people get their comeuppance. She rages at injustice and also rages in general. She does relax sometimes- she plays videogames to wind down, and she finds that cooking fills her with a sense of peace where she can sort of drift in the process and enjoy the results.

The siblings live alone, because their parents are abroad.

Lorraine: 16 years old. Her birthday is January 5th. She has brown hair which she styles every day, hazel eyes, and her wardrobe is full of pastels and cute clothes. She likes rompers, tshirts with cute patterns and prints, frilly miniskirts, charm bracelets, nail polish and novelty rings. She especially loves wearable candy. She likes fighting because it's a fun bonding activity with her friends, and because it gives her a chance to channel her inner magical girl. (Yes, she still binge-watches Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura when she's sick or on her period.) Rita keeps trying to shield her during fights, but Lorraine successfully thwarts her every time.

@CycloneKira:

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 22:51:57 )
Arya was scrolling through her phone, either texting different people or browsing through memes. Every now and then, she'd find a meme that she found especially funny, so she'd lean ever so slightly towards the others, and show it to them. For instance, a couple minutes ago, she'd shown the girls a "Confused Math Lady" meme with the text:

Teacher: If you have 4 apples and I have 7 pencils, how many pancakes will fit on the roof?
Me:

It helped that the four of them were sitting through double math, and having their brains fried. Maybe Arya less than the rest, given that she could actually tolerate math; enough to get good grades at it, anyway. It didn't make her dislike math any less than the others, though.

Mori, for her part, was window shopping online for bras, occasionally taking a break to smirk at the memes Arya was showing them. She'd recently torn one of her old ones, plus, she needed a couple of black ones. She took a quick look at the teacher to check whether she'd noticed them on their phones; after confirming for herself that they were safe, she went back to browsing.

Suddenly, Arya let out a loud, bark-like laugh that earned her the awe-struck stares of all her classmates, except for her friends (who were instead doubled over in silent laughter) and the teacher (whose glare could have brought on a snowfall in Arya's hometown, Chennai).

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/5 17:47:21 )
Lorraine sat zoned out in math class, staring with glazed eyes at the teacher and chewing on her candy necklace. She did have her phone hidden in her book, but she could only bring herself to sneak glances at it. One of them had to pretend to pay attention at least, to cover for the rest. After a while, though, it was clear the instructor had even fewer glances to spare at them than Lorraine was sparing for her phone, so she swiped through her phone and opened a Chibi Dressup app.

She grinned at Arya's memes and so did Rita, welcoming the distraction.

Rita was reading webtoons on her app, because of course she was. She was addicted to the ones about revenge and reincarnation. She would read about how the protagonist was wronged and wanted revenge, and she would be filled with righteous indignation on their behalf. She'd imagine going into the webtoon and kicking ass on their behalf. Then she'd keep reading to find out how the protagonist would do it themselves.

Suddenly, Arya laughed so loud that the teacher was sure to have noticed. Rita looked up quickly that sure enough, the teacher did notice, and was looking far from happy about it.

"What- is it? What's- so- funny?" whispered Lorraine, nudging Arya while shaking with silent laughter that had her pausing every few words. Arya's laughter really was contagious, huh. Rita didn't know what was going on either and even she had to put her face down on the desk, shoulders shaking with laughter. Well, the way Arya laughed was so funny that they didn't have to know what she was laughing about to join in. But now Rita was curious too.
@CycloneKira:
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 21:00:13 )
After recovering from her fit of laughter and ensuring that the teacher was no longer looking at her, Arya sent a quick text to someone, took a screenshot and promptly sent it on the girls' group chat (lovingly named "Asskickers" by Mori). It was a chat between her and one of the guys from the local boys' school, Jax.

Jax: Ay yo I know we're broken up and stuff and I get it, you don't wanna get back that's cool. But I kinda told my parents I was gonna be bringing you to my sister's wedding and they already did all the seating arrangements and stuff so just come for that okay?

Jax: Seriously I'm not trying to get into your pants again or anything. Honest.

Jax: YO ARYA DELETE THESE TEXTS PLS THEY WERE MEANT FOR ELENA

Jax: I MEAN IT DELETE

Arya: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're a bad liar bish (flip off emoji)

Mori smirked. Her humor wasn't the same as Arya's though. Unlike Arya, who actually liked Jax on his good days, Mori didn't care much for the guy. To her, he was little more than a gutless, spineless skirt-chaser who only knew how to go where the wind (or rather, the "bosses" of the gang he was part of) took him. Of course, she admitted that Arya somehow knew the guy best out of all four, but whatever it was that Arya saw in him that made her talk to him like a friend, he hadn't shown to the rest of the girls, so she had no reason to personally believe otherwise. Especially considering that Jax was the kind to view those good qualities as weakness.

She resumed her bra shopping and picked out a few. She took screenshots of a black bra with a really pretty back, another black one with small white butterflies on it, a purple and pink striped one, and an army green one with a single gemlike sequin at the center, and sent them on the chat.

Mori: Pick 3

((@whimsy: Me edited))
"Leonard Snart":
There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.