Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 06:55:36 )

@ofuro: yes it is lol. Did you grow up in a two language household or did you have to learn one later in life?
I don’t really take baths either but ofuro is still cute ^^
As for my username I came up with it at 13 years old and I stuck. It’s still true and it’s like my 2nd name at this point. I will forever be totalanimefan. Lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 07:17:21 )
@Ava: Thank you so much!! I really love yours, the rat eyes are my favorite lol and the colors are gorgeous :)

@Totalanimefan: Little of both! As long as I can talk to my family, I'm okay LOL
I love that!! Anime never goes out of style no matter how old you get xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 18:52:36 )

@ofuro: It's nice that that taught you both. ^^ When was the last time you visited Japan?
Anime 4 ever

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 19:57:19 )
@Ava: I think so too!! i gotta get the teeth and whiskers too :3

@Totalanimefan: About 3-4 years ago! Was supposed to go last summer, but then covid happened :( What are some of the places you've visited??
I definitely agree, 4 ever and ever

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 20:20:09 )

@ofuro: Yeah I know how you feel. I was supposed to see my family in FL April 2020, and I hadn't been since 2018. But that got cancelled. I will visit maybe at the end of this year or in 2022.
I went to Japan in 2018. It was my first time. I was there for 10 days. The Jetlag sucks soo much and so does getting there.
I've been to various places in the US (I'm from here), UK, Japan, Canada. What about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 23:42:41 )
@totalanimefan: I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get to see your family soon!! It really sucks to be away from them.

I bet it was so fun!! Although I totally agree that the jetlag is awful. At least on international flights they give you food and movies LOL
What did you see there??

As for countries, I've only been to the US, Canada, and Japan. I'd love to see the UK someday too, it sounds cool :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:05:53 )

@ofuro: Thank you. We aren't super close, but I would like to see my family and friends that live there. ^^; Where are you in the world?
We saw different parts of Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto and then we ended up not going to Fukuoka and went to the countryside in Shizuoka instead. It was pretty cool to stay with a family we knew in the countryside. We were the only white people for miles and lots of the Japanese kids wanted to ask us questions when they saw us lol.
Just in Tokyo we stayed in Shinjuku near Gyoen, saw lots of Tokyo. In Osaka we saw Nanba and near Shin-Osaka station. In Kyoto we saw near the train station and climbed all of Inari taisha. I didn't want to climb the whole mountain cause I wanted to see other things in Kyoto but I was out numbered in my party so we did it lol. We were too tired to do anything else after that.
Of course we rode the trains everywhere. The subway and the Shinkansen. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:06:27 )

Oh the UK is great to see. I lived there for two years. It was tough, but it's great for a visit.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 04:38:53 )
@totalanimefan: Ahhh omg that sounds like such a wonderful trip ;u; the countryside is wonderful! When I go I often end up seeing the city most though lol as my family lives in Kanagawa

I'm so glad you got to have the experience of visiting Japan, I think everyone should at least once ^^

If you don't mind me asking, what was it like in the UK?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 05:45:47 )

@ofuro: thanks. I’ll be going back but I don’t know when.
UK is unique for sure. Things are old there. London is pretty different from the rest of the UK. I went there a few times but when I lived there I lived in a city in the north. London has a ton of things to do new and old. Lots of history but also modern restaurants and tall buildings. A subway system called the underground. It’s not as clean as Japan. Also the trains aren’t often on time lol
But London really is a huge unique city.
In the countryside it’s very rural. They like to keep their communities close together with a lot of open space in between cities.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 05:46:04 )

Oops I meant to reply to you in the other thread lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.