Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback May '21 Crate Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/11 16:32:50 )
MAY '21 CRATE FEEDBACK
Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback on these new crate items. We at Voltra are always watching and listening for ways to improve, so the more responses we get, the better we can make your experience here!

This month's Crate Items are:

NPC Preview Art by Kairu

Item Name | Artist | Supporting Artist

Wind Rider | Priestess of Pie
Queen of Pentacles | Vozzy | KDA Drew
| Lilypoo
Draconic Dream | ghost

Sets contain a minimum of 3 recolors; only one is shown.

Pixels by Vozzy

We are looking for feedback regarding layering, originality, pixel quality, variety in poses, colors, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, these are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive. Instead of saying "It looks bad, I don't like it", explain what didn't you like about it. What could be improved so that you would like it?

We know that sometimes a set doesn't suit your particular style. In those cases, try to look for other things that we could improve.
For example: "If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this, then I would find more use for that set in my outfits."
Another example: "We've seen this particular mod or pose before, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well."

★✩✩✩✩
In order to create a standard rating, we will be using a five star rating system (1 star being the lowest, and 5 stars being the highest).
For each set you're reviewing, give it a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

Here is a template for you to use:
[b]Wind Rider[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Queen of Pentacles[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Draconic Dream[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]On Guard![/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback, it's very helpful to us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/11 16:55:35 )

I feel like my feedback game is weak today but I'm going to try anyway.

Wind Rider
★★★✩✩
I don't know why but it's not drawing me in. Normally I love Pie's work, but I think it's the theme? I kinda like it but it's kinda generic besides the beast? I feel like there is nothing bad about it, and I don't know how to improve it. I think it's just not for me but I do like the pose with the feather cape.

Queen of Pentacles
★★★★✩
I like all of the poses and the patterns. It makes it unique and I want to wear them all. The hair and cape are my favorite poses. The dress is nice and I like the train, but the part of the dress that covers the legs seems a little off to me, like it's too stiff? I like the minimal crown and staff too.

Draconic Dream
★★★★★
You know this item is a 5/5 just when you look at it. The poses are good and wonderfully pixeled. I feel like the dragon is a little lanky, but I think I would prefer that to a bulky dragon. I like the different patterns in the wings too. Just an overall great item and I think it will be one of those items on Voltra that all of the newer users and oldbies alike will want.

On Guard!
I think I've reviewed this one in the past.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/11 21:04:24 )

Wind Rider
★★✩✩✩
I like the Gryphon in this. Not sure how much I will use this item though. The rest of this is not appealing to my style.

Queen of Pentacles
★★★✩✩
Has some good pieces, nothing particularly appealing or unappealing. Lovely items altogether, but not sure how often I would wear it myself.

Draconic Dream
★★★★★
5/5! The DRESS is simply GORGEOUS! It's my favorite part of this item. I could use it in all the colors. The Dragon does look like a dragon of dreams and is gorgeous too! My least favorite part of this item is the hair. Not my style.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/11 22:23:01 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

Wind Rider
[size=15]★★★✩✩

It's really cute be feels like it's missing something. Like maybe arm bracers or a bit more accents on the clothing and some on the boots.

Queen of Pentacles
★★★★✩
Really pretty! But I do feel it needs a bracelet or something to make the arms less bare.

Draconic Dream
★★★★★
This is gorgeous! The only thing that bugs me is that I wish the dragon had a few scales here or there to really make it pop.

On Guard!
★★★★★
This one looks well-rounded and it's fun to use. The only thing that bothers me is I wish that the pants would layer underneath instead of on top.
(Or that they just had a bit more to make it a full leg mod)

[/size]
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/11 22:51:18 )

Wind Rider
★✩✩✩✩

I was excited that we got a gryphon as an animal to wear, but upon further inspection of the gryphon, I'm kind of disappointed. The beak and head of the gryphon seems off. I think the head is too narrow and the beak too smooth. It's also inaccurate. The nostril isn't where it should be. Based off an eagle, there's the beak part and then an additional part where the nostrils go. I guess since I've been around birds a lot, I just get nitpicky

Queen of Pentacles
★★★✩✩

This one is pretty good. I like the dress and the other accessories included with the set. Any set that gives you new hair is always a win.

Draconic Dream
★★★★★

I agree with the others that have posted their reviews of this rare set. I really like the coloring and uniqueness of adding a pattern in the wings and the gradients. I'm glad I was able to get this set. One of the best rares I've seen in a while.

On Guard!
✩✩✩✩✩

I don't have anything to really post about this, since I've not seen any of the poses or colors, and I don't own one.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/12 18:48:57 )
Wind Rider
★★✩✩✩
The pillow shading on some of the items looks a bit rough. The gryphon is pretty neat, although it looks kinda weird. The rest of the items look really basic for a monthly item.

Queen of Pentacles
★★★★✩
Cute set.

Draconic Dream
★★★★★
Love all the stuff going on, and it looks really well done.

On Guard!
★★★★★
Looks nice, well done, variety of poses. Not my cup of tea item wise, but that's okay.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.