Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates NOTICE: Summer '21 Plasma Orbs Delayed Release

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 01:57:17 )
Hi Volties,

I hope this notice finds you all well!

Unfortunately, we will not be able to release our Summer Plasma Orbs on their usually scheduled date of May 25th.
The project fell slightly behind, but the sparkly new sets will be making their debut sometime this week!

As always, we appreciate your excitement and support behind Voltra, Voltra Staff, and new items/content.

If there are any further updates, we'll make sure to keep you all informed in this thread and with push notifications.
Thank you!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 03:25:49 )

Even though the news sucks at least you guys were able to communicate with us that it would be delayed now instead of us wondering where they were on the 25th. We don't mind.

Is the staff overworked or something like that do you guys need more uploaders?

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 11:25:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't speak for anyone else, but I did have a great personal tragedy to overcome and that got me in a slump. Still, I gave it my all and promise it will be worth the wait <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 13:10:34 )
Thanks for the updates, guys. It's quite easy for projects like this to fall behind, but I'm happy to hear that there doesn't seem to be anything especially tragic going on with you guys! Thanks for your efforts and take care! I'll be sitting over here, patiently waiting ;) <3 ~~~~~~>

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 14:10:27 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Real life > pixals!

Though thank you very much for giving us the heads up! I look forward to them whenever they do arrive :D

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 16:17:06 )

@KDA Drew: Ok good to hear! ^^

@Glume: I hope that things get better for you soon. -hugs- I wasn't trying to blame anyone, I realize now I might have come off harsh and I'm sorry for that. I didn't want it to seem like I was brown nosing by saying it was fine that it was delayed but also it was ok with me that it's delayed because we got a heads up.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 16:21:16 )
No worries! You guys take care of what you need to. <3
Looking forward to the new orbs!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — Dragon Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 18:00:53 )
Take your time, needn't rush a surprise which makes it a good surprise too -lol-
we'll be awaiting the goodness to come (9 * *)9

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 18:13:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I never thought you were trying to blame anyone <3 Just wanted to overshare my personal stuff lol
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 18:41:00 )

@Glume: Ok good. I'm no good at being mean and reading my post again I thought that it sounded a little mean OTL lol

Donator — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/26 10:24:43 )
Stay safe and well all!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 05:47:26 )

Any updates? Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 18:54:44 )

@Alethna: Thank for you the update. I like them because other wise I keep checking Voltra like every 30 mins lolol. Oh and don't worry too much about rushing it. We don't mind waiting a little longer for good quality items. ^^
by the way I like your post style. ^^ You should post more (when you aren't busy) so we can chat and you can share your post style with voltra lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 20:25:40 )

@Alethna: That's not a bad way to spend your time. XD I like your pixel art. ^^
Maybe after the orbs (and crates) are out I can chat with you a little more? My charity thread is always open for chats.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 23:15:50 )

@Alethna: I'm sure a lot of people like your pixel art, they probably just didn't know that you were the artist. All of our items seem to be pretty loved, of course there are the few fan favorites but for the most part all the items get love.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.