Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Shows You're Watching?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 00:08:11 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I just finished Obi-Wan last night. Other than that, I'm waiting for part 2 of Season 4 of Stranger Things to come out and I've been watching Code Geass here and there.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/28 05:02:18 )
Started watching Metalocalypse :D it's so good!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/28 23:30:22 )
@Shark: That takes me back. I used to watch that all the time in middle school/high school!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/28 23:30:41 )
I've been watching Firefly and Hell's Kitchen lately.
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/28 23:41:16 )
@PashminaPanda: it's my new favorite show xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/29 01:40:34 )
@Shark: I love that show, and oftentimes wish I could talk like some of the characters because I love the way they talk. xD

I always have a lot of shows I'm watching between anime and stuff on Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Max. Some new, some old, sometimes rewatching, sometimes watching for the first time.

I blasted through all of Ru Paul's Drag Race on Hulu, and I'm salty that I can't watch the latest seasons, both of regular season and All Stars, plus now I see there's a celebrity version. Catching up on Law & Order: SVU's last few episodes of their latest season. Slowly getting through Will & Grace and Golden Girls, both of which I've never watched all the way through. Slowly getting through Handmaid's Tale, only because the episodes kinda get you down sometimes, even though they're really good. Still finishing up Vikings last 2 seasons. Also I think we started the newest season of What We Do in the Shadows. I thiiiink that's all for Hulu. Oh! I'm rewatching Scrubs.

As for HBO Max, getting through The Big Bang Theory, which I never finished, and we're on the last 2 seasons. Always watching Friends, which I've seen every episode a million times, but I often play it for background noise. Sometimes I'll rewatch a Ghibli movie on there since I've seen damn near all of them. I feel like I'm missing a show on there that I watch...

For Netflix, we started the latest season of Blown Away. And Street Food: USA. I blasted through the latest season of Somebody Feed Phil. I've blasted through various murder documentaries, and I'm screaming for another season of Unsolved Mysteries (supposedly another season is coming). Slowly getting through Komi Can't Communicate. All caught up with Stranger Things, and I'm pretty salty about something on it, which you can probably guess if you've finished it. I know there are more shows, but my brain's running on empty lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — he/him/his Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/30 14:24:57 )

> i've been catching up with all of the shows in the drag race franchise :) i'm really excited for Drag Race Down Under Season 2.

> i also recently just started watching The Owl House. it's absolutely adorable, and i can't get enough of it!

<br>
tyson pixel by alexis! RIP tyson
<br>

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 19:04:59 )
been watching The Rehearsal, it's so good! Also Mayans M.C. which is also good.

and I finished Metalocalypse and Nathan For You

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/7 20:08:24 )
season 2 of Valeria on Netflix.
It's muy caliente! I'm also rewatching Pretty Little Liars, but on YouTube, since I'm not subscribe to HBO Max.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/8 01:06:43 )
I'm currently watching:

• One Piece (finally caught up last month lol)
  • Uncle From Another World
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew New
  • Classroom of the Elite
  • Masterchef S12
  • The Circle S3
  • 90 Day Fiance and 90DF UK
  • I Love A Mama's Boy
  • Seeking Sister Wife

And a handful of cartoons from my youth: Tale Spin, Pepper Ann, Dinosaurs, Recess, Timon and Pumbaa, Freakazoid

I'm unable to just binge watch a single show at a time lol, my brain gets bored so I always have a few on every sub service I use and just watch shows whenever I'm in the mood for that particular show.

edit: Started watching The Sandman on Netflix too

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 03:45:07 )

Halloween Wars~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/14 15:49:52 )
I've been watching The Amazing World of Gumball lately. I recently got cable and just now got around to watching a few episodes. They did a Golden Girls crossover and it was a wild ride. The world presented in Gumball is chaotic but slowly throughout the course of the series you learn to welcome it.
Besides that I've been watching Storm Stories and other things on the weather channel.
Because of the Halloween season I've been watching The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror too. They recently did a Death Note crossover with Lisa as Light Yagami.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/20 07:45:09 )
The Office. I have been recommended numerous times.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 03:02:58 )
I've been binge watching Wednesday all day yesterday, I'm on the last episode and I love this show. Also am doing a rewatch of 1883 when I feel like it.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 14:41:32 )
Hubby and I just re-started watching the revived Doctor Who series (starting with the 9th Doctor).

We also just finished watching Wednesday, which was far better than we were initially expecting.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 06:10:27 )
@Starlight: Right now I'm getting back into Samurai Jack. All of the episodes are free on Spectrum demand right now.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 17:53:51 )
I'm binge watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Blue Bloods and Criminal Minds again.

Donator — Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/3 01:42:18 )
I’m currently re-watching Reign s1. it’s nice to see the characters alive and well ^_^
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/3 22:09:05 )
    I'm watching the mini-docu series on Netflix called "Dominique Olivier: Accessory to Evil." It's about a prolific pedophile serial killer who terrorized the border of Belgium and France in the early 2000s. Dominique is his wife who helped him find victims. She's just wretched.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 05:57:01 )

You on Netflix
also Great British
Baking Show~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.