Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Rejection

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 13:13:28 )
10 years ago my online friend admitted to me that they loved me and they cared for me and seemed like they would do anything for me. I didn’t have any feelings for them back then and eventually left them when they were scaring me at one point. When I reached out back to them this year, they seemed different and was a better person. After a while and recently I’ve started to develop intense feelings for them and admitted to them that I liked them but they didn’t like me that way anymore and let me down gently. I don’t know if I would ever find someone who has that good of a heart to think about having a relationship with again…I’m very sad and listening to sad songs about damaged relationships…I’m crying…

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 18:55:49 )

*big hugs*

That really blows; I'm sorry. :(

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 18:55:55 )

I would say give yourself 3 days to be as heartbroken and sad as you would like. After that try to do things to help your mental health. No listening to sad songs or watching sad movies. Go for at least a 10-min walk everyday to clear your mind and get some exercise.

I know it's painful right now, but you can make it through this period of heartbreak. You will be able to find someone else in the future. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 02:00:59 )
*sending you lots of vitrual hugs*

(Edit: I'm really sorry that you had to go through it. )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 17:24:03 )

*gives you virtual hugs*
rejection sucks but you'll get through this. Give yourself time to be sad for awhile and you'll meet that person one day.

Often times it happens when you least expect it so just work on yourself for now and just enjoy being single while you can.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 11:23:17 )
Thanks for the advice, guys.

I probably will meet people I like in the future but it most likely will still be unrequited as I don’t think anyone will ever like me that way again as I’m very shy in real life. ;_;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 21:12:27 )

@Juliette: It's gonna seem like that at first, and it's true, you probably won't meet then tomorrow, or next month. But over time it will happen.
Have you been getting back into your hobbies? Going for walks or playing games?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 00:40:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, I’ve been drawing a lot. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 04:43:32 )

@Juliette: That’s great ^^ If you would like you could make a thread on Voltra showing off your art (You totally don’t have to if you don’t want to though)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 04:44:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I already have an art gallery. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 04:46:03 )

@Juliette: Oh I did know. Do you keep it updated?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 04:58:31 )
@Totalanimefan: No, not lately. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 05:44:41 )

@Juliette: Add the art you have been drawing lately. I’m sure people would like to see it. Unless you want to keep that art private.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.