Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 19:52:45 )
@Aisukohi: Oooh. I couldn't figure out how, thank you for explaining.
@Totalanimefan: The vet thinks, that he sneezes so much, he popped a blood vessel, and she wants to give us allegery meds to see if that helps him.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 19:55:51 )
@Totalanimefan: It's one of my favorite memes. xD And yes, we're all vaccinated except kiddo, which we're hoping the one for his age group will be available by the end of the year. Sitting outside might be nice, though it looks like we're getting some clouds, so we'll see how the weather holds up. Right now I could go for some bread with olive oil, balsalmic vinegar, and Italian herbs, but need more than just that. xD

@Shark: Ohnoes!! I hate wasps. ;A; Hope it leaves you alone!

@Rei Ann: You're welcome! Took me a minute to figure how how to also lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 19:56:25 )

@Totalanimefan: From what I remember they released a certain amount of previous items, donation and event, but to get one there was a certain number of posts you needed to get first.
        Like one I remember was 200 posts.
        So you claim that item, only one person can get the item at a time, and then you made posts counting to the 200 required, DM whoever you needed to DM like 'I did it' and boom. Item.
        Gets more items into circulation, which was super helpful for stuff that was hard to track down, and it gave ya something to do with your day. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:01:22 )
I may end up buyings ton, but I also want to keep my gold for my quest. choices, choices, choices, lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:03:13 )

@Aisukohi: Oh gosh that sounds really good. I am always up for bread. If it's not going to rain tonight it could be an option. What else were you guys thinking of?

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh I see. It's like the posting contests that I hold sometimes, but instead of it being a user, it's staff run.

@Rei Ann: I think there is time to decide what you want to do. See how many page prizes you win and the tickets you get from that and then buy what you are missing.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:04:22 )

@sunny: Oh no! That sucks. I hate being cold and I hate winter. I remember the 2nd year I lived in England I was like well at least I can enjoy the leaves changing, and then there was a big storm over the weekend that ripped all the leaves off the trees. And I was like damn it XD It's only Oct 2nd, you can't start winter yet haha.
Here some of the trees are starting to change. We mostly still have green. If you were to drive about an hour and a half to the mountains it's changing there already.

@Shark: What a dumb dumb. I hope it goes away.

@Rei Ann: Oh no, poor baby! If it's an allergy meds should be able to help.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:05:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Depends on much posting I can get in, with having to work. Yeah, I hope it helps for sure.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:05:55 )
Well, I'm gonna hop up and get ready to go out so I can figure out lunner stuff lol. Have fun posting everyone!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:06:03 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s weird how that happens, how autumn just sneaks in at different times, and sometimes bam it’s winter already. We’ve had leaves on the ground for a lil while now, but over the past week or so the temperature has just dropped. And it has rained so much today. I am expecting to have to wear my big coat when I go out tomorrow lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:06:30 )
    @Aisukohi: coool new avi omg!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:10:21 )

@Vozzy: To enter by buying all we have to do is purchase the ticket? Don’t have to submit/trade it anywhere?

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:13:39 )
@Ruby: Correct. Each ticket purchased from the event shop is an automatic entry.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:15:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, only the contest part is being the first to claim an item. XD
        After that, so long as you meet your post requirement, item's yours.
        I'd do things like that if I had monies to keep buying Crates and stuff. lol
        Bring some activity to my threads.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:18:08 )

@Aisukohi: Ok, enjoy your food!

@Rei Ann: We do have until Oct 10th which is lots of time to earn volts for tickets. ^^

@sunny: I don't miss those days in England. And it's misty rain so an umbrella doesn't really do you any good, and by the time you have walked home you are wet. XD
I won't need a coat until around Nov here unless we get a big cold front. We had a mild one come by last week. It just meant long sleeved shirt, not even like a 2nd layer. But soon it will be time for that. I bought a cute grey sweater with black stars on the sleeves. I'm looking forward to wearing it. (Sweater = Jumper for Americans)

@Ruby: Hi nice to see you around. Do you have time for hanging with us?

@Anarchist Beauty: That's cool. I like that on Voltra the raffle threads, or staff giveaway threads tend to be popular. ^^ I'll have to do a posting contest again soon. That way I can do my part for helping others XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:19:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh right. I don't know why I thought this event was like a 3 day thing.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:22:14 )

@Rei Ann: It's cool! I didn't remember when it ended either so I looked it up on the first post of this thread haha
The winners will be announced on the 17th of Oct it says. So we will have to wait a week to find out the winners. That's going to be a long week.
We have been having good weather around here lately, haven't week? It's going to rain this week though. I think starting tomorrow.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:37:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, this one is just in that thread though, the item posting is site wide.
        Or ut was on Caedon anyway. Haha.
        Here I imagine it would exclude the Undercurrent and games and such.

I've been thinking of games and stuff, too.
        I think Camp Half-Blood needs something Halloweeny. Haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:40:30 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I think it would be more fair if it didn't include the undercurrent. That's not really helping with the site being active. ^^;
Games for voltra like HTML based games, or like forum games? What do you think the Fall event theme is going to be?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:53:18 )

Confetti for all!
I just finished my Unit 2 quiz! Yay

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 20:54:23 )
    @Totalanimefan: omg i am quite jealous of your weather. Idk what has happened lately, it just feels so cold here :( I need, like, three layers just inside the house
    I know what sweaters are lmao we call them sweaters too. Or at least sweatshirts are sweaters, jumpers are the knitted kind. LOL.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.