Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature NaNoWriMo 2021

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:09:31 )
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost

It is November my dudes

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

For those who aren't already aware: November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)!

We have 30 days to crank out 50,000 words.

It doesn't have to be the best or the brightest; simply setting that goal and reaching it is what NaNoWriMo is all about!

The closest I've ever gotten is around ~25k words, but it was a very rough and sloppy manuscript. c':

Are you participating this year? Do you have any ideas in mind? Do you like to start with a clear outline, or prefer to let it develop as you go along?

Official NaNoWriMo Site

oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost;
oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:20:46 )
    I am participating for the first time in a long time. I’m taking the first draft of my novel and going through it line by line to create a second draft, which should total 50k words by the end of the month. I think I’m bending the rules a little bit by not starting from scratch, but meh no one is going to arrest me for it lol.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 11:16:08 )
@sunny: i'm bending the rules as well, my goal is 20k words instead of 50k haha.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:29:32 )
    @Whimsy: hey, that's still a good goal. I gave up on NaNo last week lol! Burnout...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.