Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops 880K VOLTS | 8050 OHMS || NAME. YOUR. PRICE.

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 07:37:07 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Been a month, let's bump this up again, because why not?
I still have PLENTY to unload!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/2 18:33:55 )

Girl, how did you get that many ohms? haha

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/5 00:48:59 )

@Amber Lynne: Your link to your characters isn't working for me...
Also I would offer but I don't know how much my art is worth on Voltra ^-^;
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 10:24:21 )

@MimikyuToo: Odd... Works for me. Even when I'm logged out of TH. So you should absolutely be able to view them.
And honestly, just throw what you want. I don'pt care about cost.
I'm trying to unload my invo and my currencies because I'm not active on here anymore

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 00:40:30 )

Been a month, let's remind people I'm still offering this!

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 00:41:01 )

@Totalanimefan: Didn't see this.. Sorry, Total.
And how? When Colin left the site, HE had them and gave them to me for the sake of tryin' to get some art. He chronically never spent them, lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 06:30:47 )

@Amber Lynne: oh I see. I hope he’s doing well.
How are you by the way? It’s been so long since we chatted.

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:03:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Eh, I'm all right.
found out I'm t2d, lol. But that's not a surprise. I'm generation three XD

How about yourself? =)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 21:51:57 )
+Peeks Inside+
@Amber Lynne: I love your characters
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 22:55:14 )

@Amber Lynne: Oh crap that sucks. My dad has that too. How did you know? Did something change recently?

I'm good. I finished school (I don't remember when we chatted last) in Sept, and then I was on the job hunt. It took a few months but I started a new job in Jan! It was a lot of training and learning at first but now I'm getting the hang of it. I like it. I'm on a contract until the end of Nov, so I hope I get converted or extended.

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 23:23:27 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Thanks!
I have a LOT more that I'm working on too, lmao.
It... might be a problem. > >

@Totalanimefan: Congrats on finishing school! And yay on getting a new job~<3 I hope it extends past the end of the contract, if you like it that much~<333
(Also, discord bby. We need to chat more again, lmao)

And ... comically enough... ok. First off, I life with a t1d. So we had an old meter of his lying around.
I was watching a lot of YT shorts.
This one girl, who posted about her meters, her blood, etc, because she's t1d kept showing up in my shorts. a LOT.
Eventually, since I'd been feeling pretty crummy for a couple weeks by that point, I did a check., Saw I was over 20 (canadian, mind.)
Took a few more days, saw that it kept happening. ARound 8 or 9 at night, I'd hit above 20, sometimes up to 25.
Made an appointment, got the a1c and all that jazz back in December. Lol

Oh yeah. funniest bit?
I CAN'T FIND HER ANYMORE.
Like... wtf? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 22:16:35 )

@Amber Lynne: Thank you! I do have a discord but I don't use it that often. I can still add you. I don't know how to give you a friend request. If you know how to use it better I am in the Voltra discord group. You could find me that way.

It's good that you stumbled upon that when you did. If you were logged into Youtube there is a history button. I don't know how far back it goes but it has a history of everything that you watched.
What do you have to do now that you are t2d? How is it different for you from when you were just t1?

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 05:58:28 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh! No no. I was never t1d!
For the record, in case you aren't sure. t#d is Type # Diabetic.
So, You can't go Type one (insulin injection dependent) to type two (insulin resistant). You CAN go 2 to 1 though

As for anything changed? Nah. I just have to take a daily and weekly med. But I'm HORRIBLE with it. Lmao. Daily meds do NOT work for me, because I'm like 870923891028309123% sure I have ADHD and keeping track of that shit ain't easy, lmfao.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 13:31:17 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah my dad is T2D. I just misread your post and thought that you used to be Type 1.
I forget to take my daily meds but I set an alarm daily. It’s just programmed to go off. I don’t set it every day and I take it when the alarm goes off. I have like a 98% success rate that way lol.

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/24 22:37:46 )

@Totalanimefan: ohhh, completely fair.
~<3

And yeah. I tried that. Didn't worki for me. Lmao.
Then again, the whole not taking meds thing is stupid common for those with adhd, apparently.
Which... makes me more convinced that that's a thing with me. I'll get checked for it, eventually. When I can.
Sadly, not easy to get a psych evaul around here DX //ded

All that aside... life good for you? =)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/26 23:44:51 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah everyone is different. Like my mom does it by taking it with coffee every morning. She only has coffee once a day so we associates the coffee with meds but that would never work for me lol
It's not easy to have someone check you either. Takes time and money.

I'm pretty tired. Hung out with a friend yesterday and it was fun. Today was just kinda shit. Metro(train) was late and then we were stopped at a stop for a while (like 5-7 mins) without moving, got out early to walk to where I was going and then the compass on my phone led me a block the wrong way. Then at the farmers market a homeless guy was like can you help me out, and sp I was like yes, went to a pharmacy cause I never give cash but then like bought nail clippers and detergent and alcohol wipes, which is all needed but like a lot for one person to buy. And he thanked me but I felt kinda used. I did say no when he asked for cash and once again all needed things, but if I would have been the type to give homeless a dollar, I would have only been out $1 instead of the cost of all that.
Then I had get back on the train to go and do more stuff. I'm home now but I'm really tired. I will stop ranting at you now XD
I think I might spend the night offline cause I truly am that tired, but I did want to reply to you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/10 11:32:11 )
@Amber Lynne: Hello Darling, I was wondering if you are open to all art types and styles for this? Mine are..unique? Haha. I may have some time coming up in the next week or so and I need to get my butt in gear to get some items on here haha. I do "voodoo dolls" as an art style. I will show two or three examples below for you to see an idea. Let me know if it would interest you at all! :)

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/13 05:34:57 )

@Mandy Amour: I'm just gonna leave this here....
XD

Lemme know who bby~

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/13 05:35:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Was today better? I Really hope so, as all that just sounds like a fkn headache.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — V.A.G Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/13 06:18:56 )
@Amber Lynne: Thats perfect, Ill look through all your characters, but I wont do the same one I already did for you, lets go with someone new :p lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.