Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So...my neighbors decorated a little

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:15:36 )

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:19:23 )
@vampiretaco:
I mean...? That works, seems a bit flat somehow... o__O But, who am I to judge? xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:22:27 )
Nice! I like the (what I assume is a) driveway especially. I love seeing how people decorate their houses this time of year!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:03:43 )
Theyre electric bill OMG 😅
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 03:18:33 )

one thing i like about this time of year: seeing people's lights/decorations. especially going around the neighborhood to find That House, the one that looks like a holiday wonderland and makes walking around in the cold worth it. one day, when we have an actual house and more money, i would love to be That House...

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 04:25:16 )
Just a lil

There are some folks around here who go all-out; most are pretty tame, though, and a lot don't bother decorating, either because they're old or because the only thing most people have to put lights on are some cacti. c':

I do kinda miss it though...even the cold weather. :c
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost;
oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 16:14:56 )

I'm in an apartment complex. I love seeing how creative people get with their balconies here. Despite limited space, everyone remains festive <3

except that one neighbor with the creepy santa on their balcony. When its dark it just looks like a fat gremlin silhouette staring through the bars at you as you walk along the sidewalk

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 16:37:27 )
From a distance like this, it looks like a lit-up gingerbread house. lol. I love it. :3

@Kory: I totally feel you. I went from 'country' to city. and City life... sucks because it really sucks out that Christmas cheer/spirit. No wonder there are so many Christmas movies about people in the city learning to believe in Santa again.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 19:43:47 )
That is neat. We used to decorate the house I grew up in, but when I moved we never decorated much cuz there was no electrical outlets on the outside of the house.... so I'd just do up the windows and a tree ant that was abuot it.

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/14 16:00:16 )
holy crap haha i love it!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/21 00:52:08 )
Off topic but I adore your Kiki cosplay.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/23 04:40:46 )
@Waifu:
Thank you!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.