Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Sorry its so late...i'm new here

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 23:50:43 )

@DreamerZ: That's something I wasn't a fan of in FL. You have to drive to get anywhere. I do know how to drive but I was terrified to learn. It took a lot for me to be able to get my DL. Where I live now I don't own a car and I'm able to get around by walking, taking the bus or a train and it works great.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 09:21:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Being handicapped made many experiences tougher on me sadly. So lots of basics I never learned n,n' The thought of takin' buses/trains scares me a lil lol

@Stinky: totally lol up here's nice when ya got ppl to hang with. Most my friends are in GA. Nobody does much since covid

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 17:41:10 )

@DreamerZ: ah I see. It would be really hard to drive like that.
I’m not the biggest fan of the bus but I will take it if it’s the best option. Most of the time I walk or take the metro (the name of the train system in DC) it’s very good, clean and safe. Mostly I don’t ride it only but the few times I have I felt safe.
What are you up to today?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 21:35:18 )
@Totalanimefan:
I actually knew the name metro lol... As for what I'm up to, it's never much. Not much of a life w/ the way I am physically lol. So, probably my usual when nobody's around. Gaming, unless I get in my art mood. n,n

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 22:46:24 )

@DreamerZ: What have you been playing lately? It's cold and raining here today so I'm staying instead. I've been studying on and off for a lot of today.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 00:33:12 )
@Totalanimefan: thats the annoying part. I can't decide a game lately. I think I'm in a rut lol. BBeen switching between Genshin, overwatch, n' a few things. But, mostly to pass time than wanting to play. The family was gone for a week, so, it was too quiet.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 02:19:18 )

@DreamerZ: I feel like for most of 2020 and 2021 I was in a rut with video games. Of course I played a lot of Animal Crossing and Rune Factory 4 came out before the pandemic, but then the next game I picked up wasn't until May 2021. And I wasn't super excited about a new video game until Nov 2021 when Shin Megami Tensei 5 came out.
Do you like spending time alone in the house, or do you get lonely?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 04:31:29 )
@Totalanimefan: lol we kinda are similar in game taste. Well im so-so on AC. lol im kinda anticipating RF5 and bayo 3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 14:57:58 )
@DreamerZ: Fellow procrastinator
Welcome to voltra!

Saw you liked gaming, what games are you into? (:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 16:54:52 )

@DreamerZ: awesome! I’m also looking forward to Bayo 3 but we keep hearing nothing about it. 2 was great ^^ I also like the music to the series. Oh I also like Pokémon games and always have since red and blue.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 16:55:30 )

@Stinky: I too am looking forward to it being over. Hopefully this year we make some progress around the world.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 22:44:26 )
@Stinky: Aw, i'm sorry that happened. That's always scary. It won't be so bad in jax. At least ya have her to spend it with. Yall can make the best of it, I'm sure =n,n=

@Siron: RPG, Action, fighters, rhythm [even if I suck lol], and an occasional shooter. Mostly eastern games if not obvious XD
Also your avatar is lovely as heck. I wanna hug it =n,n=

@Totalanimefan: Yes, they're so secretive. I blame Nintendo. I had Fly Me to the Moon as a ringtone for a while in the past. Also it's nice to meet another O.G. pkmn fan.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:03:50 )

@DreamerZ: I blame Nintendo too, but at the same time Bayo 2 wouldn't have existed without Nintendo they paid for it. So that is good.
I'm sure we will here something E3 2022?! Right?! Right?! lol
I like the opening song, as well as this song that was played during the Bayo Commercials in Japan. (I like this artist) Bayonetta introducing Something's Missing by Michi
Heck yeah I love Pokemon. I've played all the games and I love playing Pokemon Go. It's harder to play in the snow and cold weather though.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 01:20:43 )
@Totalanimefan: true. i love em for reviving it, i just hate the secrets. I love the songs too n,n

favorite pokemon?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 01:27:07 )
@Stinky: i just saw 'gf'' n' assumed. My bad as well lol. But, yes y'all have each other. So, y'all got this

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 01:37:13 )

@Stinky It's always easier when you live with someone you care about and can share the pains of adulthood with. ^^

@DreamerZ: So true. Why announce it and then go so long without saying anything?!
That's a hard question for me! I love a lot of Pokemon. But probably I would say Celebii. ^^ I love grass types and pretty much always pick the grass starter. What about you?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 01:48:33 )
@Totalanimefan: As my latest favorite, it'd be Hatterene. Other than that o.g.s like Ninetails and Loppuny. lol I tend to love feminine pokemon.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 01:51:33 )

@DreamerZ: I read that as least not latest and I was thinking, what wrong with Hatterene lolol. I love Toxtrcity from the newest gen! Amp'ed form of course. ^^ It's probably like top 5 of all time.
Those are both great designs. My husband tends to love the cute ones. (I do too) like Shinx is just way too cute. ^^

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 02:16:53 )
@Totalanimefan: lol i do the cute 1s too. And nah i could never hate hatterene. She consist of my fav colors, and prefs quiet. i relate lol

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 02:28:10 )

@DreamerZ: She is super cute. I also like her color combo. ^^ I think it's very pretty and I can't really think of another Pokemon family with those colors.
Are you going to play Legends Arceus when it comes out?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.