Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☀ Kairu Hangout 0v0 ☀

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 06:28:16 )

@Hydrangea: would you like to switch places. You can come and be in the cold and I’ll be in the warmth?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 09:44:29 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@totalanimefan: If only that's possible in real life, I probably would lol

@dreamerz: Just listening to some ambient chillout music on Youtube, might (or might not?) play Genshin after this. How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 10:32:00 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@DreamerZ: I was talking to the OP XD
@Totalanimefan: I'm alright ^^ How have you been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 10:33:25 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Hydrangea: Hi back atcha :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 10:37:40 )

@kittybeary: Lol x3 How are you doing today (or is it tonight on your timezone which I assume lol)?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 19:51:19 )

@Hydrangea: Totally! I'm just imaging being warm again and wearing shorts and eating watermelon! Here it's snowed way more than average for Jan here and we are probably getting more snow next week! Also it's been colder than average and my house SUCKS at keeping warm. I have the heating on all the time and it's still freezing.
What's your favorite season?

@KittyBeary: Busy actually lol. I can't remember the last time we chatted. But I went to the UK before Omicron was bad (Just happened to turn out that way, I went to see family there for early Christmas). I've been studying a lot. I finished a tough class last week (Finance for Managers) and now I'm doing Intro to HR which is easier. I'm probably going to take the final today and hopefully I pass! I don't really leave the house cause of the cold weather and Rona, so I've been inside A LOT.
What about you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 01:40:41 )

@totalanimefan: I see, fair enough and that's understandable. :o Autumn/fall and winter, how about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 01:53:18 )

@Hydrangea: It's winter here so you would be right at home. Although I don't think that it snows for you does it?
My fav is summer, but with climate change it's becoming harder to hang out outside during summer.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 02:27:22 )
@Hydrangea: you're a music lover too? its how I draw. Genshin's exactly what I did last night lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 08:59:23 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Hydrangea: Lol I'm ok xD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 12:47:55 )

@totalanimefan: Ah, well no since I live in Malaysia hence why there is no snow or any four seasons here for me lol
I see. :o Climate change sucks imo

@dreamerz: That's a hard one to answer lol, I hardly consider myself as a music lover as I only listen to music if I'm bored haha. Ahh I see xD Playing Genshin or any other video game does makes one feel quite addicted lmao

@kittybeary: That's good to hear lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 13:09:41 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: Good luck with the final! I haven't gone out much either, the variant has me kinda worried ;w;

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 17:47:39 )

@KittyBeary: Yeah same. Even though I'm vaccinated. It doesn't seem like that is good enough anymore.
Thank you! I passed the class last night. I was very happy. ^^ Today I'm starting a new class.
What have you been doing to keep yourself sane inside?

@Hydrangea: That's true. You live in the tropics. I grew up in the tropics too. It's hard to explain to those that haven't lived there. They are always like what do you mean no snow? Why is it so hot? What, your rainy season is in the summer? XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:27:17 )

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I agree with you. Non-tropics residents tend to get confused about the weather and not everyone can explain to them without getting them even more confused lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:47:12 )

@Hydrangea: Totally. I try to explain it like we have just two seasons. A dry season and a wet season. Wet season is in the summer and it's big storms that come and go quickly with big raindrops and warm rain.
'Winter' the dry season is drier, but it's still possible for it to rain. It's cooler, but not cold.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:51:00 )

@totalanimefan: Mmhmm. That's true and I definately agree with you. *nods*

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 03:09:54 )
@Hydrangea: Lol i try not get addicted bc i tend to hate gacha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 09:00:34 )

@dreamerz: Same here lmao, although Genshin is a little generous when it comes to gacha (at least you are guaranteed to get a different 5-star character/weapon if you lose 50/50 pity) and yeah I agree with you about gacha games, there are said gacha games tend to have awful pity/luck (basically you won't guarantee to get a rare or even super rare characters/items).

Speaking of Genshin, who's your favourite character? It's okay if you skip the question, no worries :o

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 21:38:38 )
@Hydrangea: i'd never skip a question from ya on purpose n,n Its yae bc of my fox bias, shrine maiden, and pink. [idk if ya played enough to see her. But she'll be playable in a few months.

ganyu bc shes calm n' sleepy like me, and rosaria bc shes grumpy like me

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 01:23:19 )

@dreamerz: Ohh I see. :o (Don't worry I did played enough and finished the whole story last year lol) She could be playable in another upcoming version and hope you'll save enough primogems to get her soon (I'm not sure how much you have saved said gems though)

I see, though I'm not really a fan of both but I can see why people like them due to their personality or/and appearance.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.