Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm making everything dark mode

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 18:01:58 )
Should they keep it on display...

So basically, my eyes are *bad* and I can't get glasses just yet bc i need a prescription.
In order to reduce the dizzy spells i've started getting, I'm making everything on my pc that I can Dark Mode for less eye strain.
I changed to the blackout theme for here and wow it looks weird (im used to vibrant day)

Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 20:13:13 )

That's pretty cool. I have dark mode on a night and normally not dark mode during the day, but sometimes my computer doesn't switch. I don't know why.
Anyway, it's so weird when you are used to a certain theme and then you change it. I normally just use the default theme. I wish we had a spring/summer theme

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 23:20:31 )
Should they keep it on display...

@Totalanimefan: I think vibrance day is gonna be your best bet for spring. all pastels n stuff

Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 16:14:06 )

@MaxIsConfused: I do like it a little bit, but it's a bit too pink for me. Thanks for the idea though. I wanted something more green. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/11 21:46:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i also keep everything on dark mode because of bad eyes and unable to get new prescription/glasses
anytime soon.
but i keep my voltra one on the vibrant day one[the pink one].
tho i often easily get migraines as well from bright screens. mostly white screens. so i rarely have any white screen.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Derpy Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/14 17:49:48 )
I keep dark mode on all the time because it's just easier on my eyes. You're not alone! :3
Artemis is my main

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.