Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 03:45:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: true that is annoying. all though i think the most annoying thing right now is the fireworks that people seem determined to set off before its the fourth. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:01:08 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, we're dealing with fireworks here too, unfortunately. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be nearly as bad this year (so far - we'll see what happens tonight... the actual holiday) than it was last year. My dogs were absolutely terrified last year because the neighbors were setting off fireworks right in front of our house. /eyeroll/ I really hope we don't have a repeat of that this year. :3

Do you usually like fireworks, or ...??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:03:14 )
Good morning

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:04:47 )
Good morning AMA. How are you today so far?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:05:53 )
Well I'm alive, so there's that. I'm so very tired and hurt lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:16:13 )
oh no! That sounds like you had a rough day yesterday - in more ways than one! What happened?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:17:46 )
Actually it's from working 6 days in a row, soon to be 7 days lol. I pulled my shoulder somewhere along the way, and it's been sore ever since.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:19:27 )
Aah... well, that's not as bad as I was imagining, but it still kinda sucks. I hope the shoulder isn't too bad. The working all that time in a row, though - that could be a good thing....maybe. Are you getting extra pay for the holiday, or is that something that just doesn't happen?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:21:37 )
We are not getting extra pay for working today. I wish.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:23:48 )
I suspected that was the case. It's unfortunate, imo.

Other than working, are you doing anything for the holiday?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:25:19 )
Not really no. Just a normal night of DnD once I get off work.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:28:31 )
Gotcha. We're not doing anything to celebrate either ... just a regular day for us... well, minus guarding the dogs against whatever fireworks.

So why have you been working so much the last week?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 14:29:23 )
Because I'm full time and because my coworker is on vacation. TwT

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 15:18:30 )
LOL - that would do it! :3
Are you going to get a decent break from working when the coworker comes back from vacation??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/5 11:54:59 )

Good morning.

What is going on with you today?

Today, I have a lot of different things to get done... including figuring out what happened to my mouse, which is suddenly not working and doesn't seem to be a matter of just replacing the battery. I want some coffee before trying to brainstorm that issue any more than I already have :3 ... but if that's the worst thing that happens today, I'm going to have a fantastic day! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/5 23:12:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yeah, we're dealing with fireworks here too, unfortunately. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be nearly as bad this year (so far - we'll see what happens tonight... the actual holiday) than it was last year. My dogs were absolutely terrified last year because the neighbors were setting off fireworks right in front of our house. /eyeroll/ I really hope we don't have a repeat of that this year. :3

Do you usually like fireworks, or ...??

not a big fan since I got hearing aids, as it makes a feed back noise in them. had a terrible migrain yesterday from all the fireworks going offf all day. so yeah Not a happy Star but todays nice and quite so im doing much better. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 08:53:42 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Glad the 4th is over x_X

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 13:13:47 )
@star2000shadow: Awwww.... I'm sorry that the fireworks have that effect on you. That does not sound like fun. :( I'm glad to hear that you're doing better now :3

@KittyBeary: oh? Why is that? Not a big fan of the celebrations, huh?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 13:16:22 )
Also, good morning everyone.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 03:09:18 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Wildfire: There's nothing to celebrate lmao peoples' rights were taken away

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.