Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing OOC: Tinker Bell & Whimsy

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2022/06/13 03:56:53 )
An OOC chatter and planning hangout for Tinker Bell and I.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2022/06/13 16:51:26 )

@Tinker Bell: so i've been thinking about the schoolgirls and ghosts RP, and i think we can write a friends group of four girls. we each play two girls.
it's possible to do this plot with just one character each but i think we'd have more excitement with more characters. or would that get overwhelming?
i'm excited for this plot. we could set it in a boarding school which is a converted old manor house or something atmospheric like that. some old aristocratic estate with lots of history and spooks.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2022/06/13 19:13:01 )
I definitely think 2 characters each could be fun. I also really like the idea of a repurposed mansion. Gives it a reason to be filled with ghosts!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2022/06/14 19:19:25 )
@Tinker Bell: i thought of a possible name for the school: Hazelwich Academy for Girls. what do you think?
here are my characters:

Renee
Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes
Personality: Friendly, optimistic and fearless. She's not big on studying or discipline.

Tallulah
Appearance: Light brown hair and eyes
Personality: Sensitive to psychic phenomena. Sensitive in general, picking up more than she wants to about people and situations.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2022/06/15 01:39:19 )
Lorelei
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes
Personality: Outgoing, sometimes a bit blunt, loves talking about boys and gossip

Genevieve "Gen"
Appearance: Light brown hair, usually in braids, and dark brown eyes
Personality: Quiet, likes everyone to feel included, almost always has a book.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 weeks ago ( 2022/06/15 01:39:42 )
I like the name for the school, too! Very fun!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2022/06/17 16:34:45 )
@Tinker Bell: i'm glad you liked the school name i like our characters too, they're diverse personalities and i think they'll have a lot of fun together!
i made the first post of the RP to get us started. here is the thread: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13460

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.