Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing OOC: Tinker Bell & Whimsy

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 03:56:53 )
An OOC chatter and planning hangout for Tinker Bell and I.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 16:51:26 )

@Tinker Bell: so i've been thinking about the schoolgirls and ghosts RP, and i think we can write a friends group of four girls. we each play two girls.
it's possible to do this plot with just one character each but i think we'd have more excitement with more characters. or would that get overwhelming?
i'm excited for this plot. we could set it in a boarding school which is a converted old manor house or something atmospheric like that. some old aristocratic estate with lots of history and spooks.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 19:13:01 )
I definitely think 2 characters each could be fun. I also really like the idea of a repurposed mansion. Gives it a reason to be filled with ghosts!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 19:19:25 )
@Tinker Bell: i thought of a possible name for the school: Hazelwich Academy for Girls. what do you think?
here are my characters:

Renee
Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes
Personality: Friendly, optimistic and fearless. She's not big on studying or discipline.

Tallulah
Appearance: Light brown hair and eyes
Personality: Sensitive to psychic phenomena. Sensitive in general, picking up more than she wants to about people and situations.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 01:39:19 )
Lorelei
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes
Personality: Outgoing, sometimes a bit blunt, loves talking about boys and gossip

Genevieve "Gen"
Appearance: Light brown hair, usually in braids, and dark brown eyes
Personality: Quiet, likes everyone to feel included, almost always has a book.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 01:39:42 )
I like the name for the school, too! Very fun!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 16:34:45 )
@Tinker Bell: i'm glad you liked the school name i like our characters too, they're diverse personalities and i think they'll have a lot of fun together!
i made the first post of the RP to get us started. here is the thread: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13460

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 01:45:51 )
Question! I'm fairly certain that I have googled it correctly, but the U.S. doesn't have "sixth form"...this is their last year in high school, right? The equivalent of the U.S. 12th grade or senior year?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.