Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Teal and nude leopard print nails

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 00:00:09 )
Different than my usual content but I was so happy how my nails turned out.. I love teal and leopard print so I decided to do myself a wee press on set of nails ♥️

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 01:42:57 )
they look really good! What products do you use? Also what is the teal specifically?

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 01:58:01 )
@alorrena: thanks so much :) I have a bunch of different brands .. I buy them all off wish .. I will post the products tomorrow for you and the nail polishes usually just have numbers on them and the teal came with a set of 30

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 05:09:46 )
@LilMissKushy: oh nice. Is that just gel, or is there acryllic or polygel on there?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 08:59:07 )
In Sure its a Form of Art and they really Look good its so satifying to watch the process, i just never would wear them myself

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 16:47:31 )
@alorrena: they're just gel ones I use polygel for the "bling" and then top coat.. I've done poly gels a couple of times not a big fan.. I have acrylics as well that I want to try out and then I've pigments that you dip your nails into

@miss sandman: I don't wear nails myself I just like painting them .. I can't do anything with long nails lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 19:01:07 )
@LilMissKushy: oh than its just for customers or as Hobby? Yeah those are really pretty! And yeah i feel you!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 20:57:06 )
      I absolutely love the look of nails... But I absolutely am not a person who can wear them and still function as a person. 😂

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 07:32:55 )
@LilMissKushy: oh gotcha. Yeah, i've tried acryllic, i'm bad at it/ i had bad quality products (dollar generalllll!!), i've also tried dip poweder, but i didn't have a Dremel so it didn't look good. Polygel is the only one that i've been able to get good results with. Gel polish alone always peels off in a few days for me.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.