Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:48:31 )

@Rei Ann: Rofl that was a typo, I meant I haven't gotten hardly a chance to sit down since she got home because she keeps hollering at me. XD;;

I cooked night before last; I made meatloaf. We had leftoever last night. So her night to cook. :)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:49:42 )
@Rei Ann: Pride 2k21 and lucky st paddy 2k19 has the rainbow bg

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:50:53 )

@Kairu: nothing at the moment to be honest. relax hopefully? xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:51:36 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh like a share thing. I get it now. Sorry that I misunderstood.
@Kairu: I don't know if I have thoses items. I wasn't on the site in 19.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:52:14 )
@Shadami: thats still gud!! xD

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:52:58 )

Rei Ann:
@CooperationIsKey: I have so many squishmallows. I have a good chunk of the five below ones, a owl with a witch candy, a candy corn with a witch hate, a spider with a witch hat and a kat with a witch hat. As well as the Hocus Pocus sisters. The witch hat ones are the bigger ones. That's sounds like an amazing find. I can relate wanting certain squish more than tacos.

Oops, almost missed this reply! That's awesome; I always want the candy corn ones but haven't had luck finding any. (I'm slightly obsessed with candy corn lol). I mostly find my Squishmallows at Walgreens and rarely at Aldi. I'd get them at Five Below all the time if only I lived near enough to one! I've only managed to get to the closest one like once or twice. It's an awesome store though, and I have ordered stuff before. Got a lot of gel pens through them! My collection is like over 100 pens now; I had to buy a case to keep them in. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:53:17 )

@Rei Ann: oh no :O i hope where you get transferred to is good

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:54:07 )

@Rei Ann: No need to apologize! :D I'm the one that made a goof, lol.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:55:28 )
@Rei Ann: i is confused, I cant see pride 2k21 in the trade list OTL

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:55:56 )

@Kairu: pikachu is so cute.
but yes, it's an excellent thing because i need to slow down and get a break

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:56:46 )
@Shadami: yep! rest is good so you can go back to normal duties in weekdays!!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:57:58 )

So roommate is making boiled zucchini, which sucks (I hate it boiled, it's just mush), but she's making fried chicken tenders and baked potatoes so it's not all bad. :D

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:59:02 )

Man in between playing Minecraft I've also been keeping up with "Trick or Treat" style events on Dragon Cave, Chicken Smoothie, and Gaia Online. o3o So much virtual candy to be had!
Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 02:59:56 )
@CooperationIsKey: I love candy corn as well too. I have tons around me, but the halloween ones now that squishmallows are so popular go fast. Have you ever checked a hallmark, they tend to have squishmallow? Also if you don't live near a five below, you may be able to order online from them, during drops, just not always easy. I love gel pens, especially sparkles ones.

I just tend to be feisty, so i'm like lets fight, but like a cat, i'm more meow than bite, lol.

I want fried chicken, im jelly.

@Shadami: I actually have to find it myself. She gave me a few numbers, and so I have to do the work. I just hope they are still taking people. Up here while there are a lot of options, they always are like super booked.

@Kairu: Might sound dumb here, what do you mean trade list?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:02:11 )

@Kairu: hopefully i get into a better swing of being a single mom soon so the weeks aren't so exhausting xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:03:11 )

@CooperationIsKey: i like baked zucchini... sometimes.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:05:57 )
@rei ann:

from my trade page when i want to send ya pride 2k19

from my inventory/dressing room page

im confused why I cant find it in the trade

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:06:47 )
@Shadami: ah I understand. You're doing good im sure!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:08:15 )

@Rei Ann: :O oh well i hope you find one that is good and free.
I am struggling with social things so i can't be bothered to go look for a better one right now.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:09:32 )
@Kairu: Well I have the watch and the candy bucket. I was gifted them from other users. I checked my ivo.

@Shadami: Same. I'm just glad I finally got good enough insurance for it. That's kinda of part of my problem, so I am glad mine gave me at least four options from the site for me, so knows that I have zero engery to do the looking up. So I guess I shouldn't assume, they won't all be open.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.