Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I Was On A Boat

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 05:41:18 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I am finally back state side! I went on my first cruise with Carnival on the Mardi Gras! It was pretty fun but since I've only done Royal before this moment I honestly will most likely never do a carnival cruise again when I have the choice (unless I just want to do a weekend of drinking) there were some issues with like just finding food in general, and as someone who works in the theme entertainment industry and has for their entire adult life, the service was not great.... And there were so many children. I think I'll do Virgin next since you have to be 18+ to go on them.

The shows though, they were amazing, and the comedy was top notch. I saw Chris Wiles like 4-5 times for different shows and thought I was going to cry from laughing so hard! (there was this woman who left during the middle of the show and he heckled her bc she had to go to the bathroom but once she was out of the room she made her husband switch places with another man who looked just like him and it took her a few good moments to notice.)

I went to Nassau, Amber Cove in DR and, Grand Turk! The weather was great besides that last night where the seas were so rough I wanted to die (annnnd someone on our state room tested positive for Covid on the last night which was a nightmare but the other three of us were fine and still keep testing negative.)

I found myself at the fortune teller bar most of the time $12 strong hurricanes couldn't be beat but they also had some like magic ones too that have crystal balls! I spent like $80 more than I planned to on drinks alone LOL but I am a social drinker so if I am with others who are I tend to as well. Usually I get like 2 at most during the week.

Below are a few pictures :)

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 15:52:45 )

Update: two of the four of us got Covid

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 21:49:16 )

Oh no, it seems like most of you might unless you recently had it or had the vaccine.
Good that you had fun though. I would never go on a cruise cause I would feel like I'm trapped and that I couldn't leave and I would feel really stuck.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/6 18:38:23 )

@Totalanimefan:

We were all vaccinated though we were not wearing masks. So far its still 50/50 on who got it LOL

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/6 23:11:57 )

@Spider: That's good. I hope that it says that way. And I hope those that are sick have it pretty mild. :)
I'm glad you guys had fun

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.