Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Lunar New Year!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/22 23:48:14 )

2023 is the year of the water rabbit!

Lucky things: red, pink, purple, blue and numbers 3, 4, 9
Unlucky things: brown, gray, white and numbers 5, 11

2023 is the Year of Rabbit, which means those who were born in previous Rabbit years will be “Fan Tai Sui”, indicating a year characterized by many fluctuations in luck, when your highs are very high, but lows can be quite devastating as well.

On the one hand, there are two auspicious stars – Tian De and Yue De – that will watch over Rabbits in 2023, although there will be a few less than auspicious stars at play at the same time. Health, wealth in particular expenses, and safety are areas the Rabbit needs to keep a careful eye over. Thanks to Tian De, Rabbit’s career should see a dramatic boost with the timely help of one or more fated mentors.

Even so, it’s up to the Rabbit to keep an upbeat attitude to life and work, which will help them sail through difficult patches with patience and resolution, while in the good times, their positivity will attract the attention of those in positions of power to extend a hand that could prove decisive for Rabbit’s fame and fortune for the next 12 years.

In any case, this should be a year full of excitement, prosperity, and surprises that run in both directions - anything but boring for dear Rabbits!

(copied this off chinesenewyear.net XD)

I hope you all have a really lucky year and get to eat something nice today!
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/23 05:56:53 )

yay!

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/23 19:35:11 )
    I didn't realize it was a holiday until I noticed I couldn't get a reservation anywhere, haha. I had some hotpot on Friday so it was a pleasant way to avoid the big crowds while partaking a little bit. I think there are a lot of parades going on next weekend.

Happy LNY, everyone.

Voltie — Any Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/23 23:29:43 )
Happy Lunar New Year! Hope you got to eat something nice as well!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 02:26:03 )

Happy Lunar New Year! I went to a party last week. There was a parade yesterday in DC, but I didn't go.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.