Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How is everyone?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/18 21:45:59 )

Rawr~

Anyone want to chat some?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 23:12:39 )

@PubbyBytes: I was really busy yesterday in rl and I wasn't online. What's up? Are you new? I don't know if we have ever chatted before.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 01:23:05 )

Rawr~

Totalanimefan:

@PubbyBytes: I was really busy yesterday in rl and I wasn't online. What's up? Are you new? I don't know if we have ever chatted before.

im new yes! we spoke briefly on my intro post, you gave me some stuff i am wearing

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 04:43:48 )
Hello! I am not sure why I am so nervous to pop in a chat.
It has been a minute since I been online here.

I hope everyone is well! Work is crazy busy but I ended up testing positive for you know what, so I decided since my husband and I are out of the vanlife and I have a gaming pc that I could return to these communities. I loved Voltra so much. I am glad to see life!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 13:30:05 )
Hi guys!

I'm doing good. Haven't been on much cuz I've been doing a lot of PT and other stuff. My weekend was pretty good, SO and I met up with some family out of town on Fri and then again on Sun.(My son went to his cousin's B-Day party on Sat which was out of town so family and us met up halfway on Fri and had dinner together, then met halfway again to pick him up on Sun. It was fun.)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 13:59:15 )
@pubbybytes: I'm always down to chat. I have been busy with real-life things (and it appears many others too). Welcome! n_n

@macsen191: Oosh! By the sounds of it, you have been very busy as well. *_* Welcome back by the way. <3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 19:56:25 )

Rawr~

Dimples:
Hello! I am not sure why I am so nervous to pop in a chat.
It has been a minute since I been online here.

I hope everyone is well! Work is crazy busy but I ended up testing positive for you know what, so I decided since my husband and I are out of the vanlife and I have a gaming pc that I could return to these communities. I loved Voltra so much. I am glad to see life!

oh interesting, what was vanlife like?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 19:58:18 )

Rawr~

macsen191:
Hi guys!

I'm doing good. Haven't been on much cuz I've been doing a lot of PT and other stuff. My weekend was pretty good, SO and I met up with some family out of town on Fri and then again on Sun.(My son went to his cousin's B-Day party on Sat which was out of town so family and us met up halfway on Fri and had dinner together, then met halfway again to pick him up on Sun. It was fun.)

ooh what you have for dinner? also dr who siggy >_> might need to pick up that series again

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 19:58:55 )

Rawr~

Lotus:
@pubbybytes: I'm always down to chat. I have been busy with real-life things (and it appears many others too). Welcome! n_n

@macsen191: Oosh! By the sounds of it, you have been very busy as well. *_* Welcome back by the way. <3

hello hello! i love the bunny avi
-he/they/it-
weird transmac agender furry femboy

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/20 20:53:27 )
@PubbyBytes: Thank you so much, even though I just changed outfits. xD How are you? n_n

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/21 22:33:58 )

@PubbyBytes: OMG We did chat there, and I did give you those. XD Sorry my brain doesn't work sometimes haha. I wasn't on yesterday cause work was crazy and then I also had to drop my cat off at the vet in the morning and pick him up at night. Then I watched over him. He's ok, just had his first dental cleaning. I was up for 17 hours straight yesterday 0-0

@Dimples: I hope you feel better soon!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 00:51:01 )
PubbyBytes:

Rawr~
ooh what you have for dinner? also dr who siggy >_> might need to pick up that series again

I had a Turkey Bacon Wrap w onion rings and for desset a piece of Snickers torte. It was sooo good. I love DW... haven't seen much of the new seasons yet as I gotta find out which streaming service it's on.... and then budget it in. LOL.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.