Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 16:29:26 )
@totalanimefan: bruhhhh lol stop copying meeeee. jk jk 😜 but ya living in Minnesota it snowed last night gonna get another 5-8 inches over the next few days....however is is like 40 outside so I can go out without a jacket :D

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 16:31:03 )

@Sharkun: lol
I'm in DC and it's already spring here, although it was cold this morning. We had a frost warning. No snow tho

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 16:39:04 )
@totalanimefan I'm a tad jealous that you get to see the cherry blossoms then :O. However if you look up "hull rust mine view" you'll see the kind of views I get here :p

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 16:41:50 )

@Sharkun: The cherry blossoms are freaking so beautiful! I love them, and I love how they mark the beginning of spring.
I'll look that up. ^^

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 16:49:20 )
@totalanimefan: spring here is...mud...and melting snow turning black 🤣 but tbh I wouldn't change it cuz I do love how beautiful it gets in the dead of winter when you step out at dusk and it is completely silent and you see the deer peeking out from the forest across from.my house

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:06:17 )

@Sharkun: That sounds pretty. We used to get snow a lot more often here, but climate change has changed that. Now some years it's a blizzard and some years it's nothing.

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:12:26 )
Yeah our winters have been affected a bit here too some years it will just be BITTER COLD (50 BELOW for weeks on end) or well have LOTS of snow (like this year). But tbh either I'm good as I've grown up here and am used to it. The only thing I'd change is for us to have more than just walmart and alocal grocery store....gotta go to the next town for more options haha

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:18:25 )

@Sharkun: I'm sure it's hard to drive into town when there are lots of storms. But soon you won't have to worry about that until Nov ^^

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:21:24 )
@totalanimefan: this is true however 80 degree days with 80% humidity are coming >.< lol 😆 the joys of living in a state with lots of lakes lol. Plus side I can walk to my fishing spot from my front door lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:35:01 )

@Sharkun: I'm originally from FL. I know those feels but it's more like 90 degrees and 90% humidity lol
Do you go fishing? What kind of fish do you catch? My dad is a boating captain.

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:38:25 )
@totalanimefan: love fishing haha I catch and release bo matter how bug the catch. Mostly small/large mouth bass and walleye.....maybe a muskie or 2. The wife likes to go for bluegills or pike

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:39:42 )

@Sharkun: Nice. I guess I should have guessed considering it's freshwater. I would catch and release too. I don't think you could eat any of those anyway.
I'm used to saltwater or brackish water fishing.

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:43:33 )
@totalanimefan: Well walleye is actually pretty tasty when you deep fry it but ill just buy the filets from the store. Always wanted to go deep sea fishing actually watched some YT bids on it looked like a real challenge and fun as hell 😅

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:45:42 )

@Sharkun: Sometimes wild caught ones have parasites. The ones from the store should be safe.
It's a lot of fun. Make sure you have your motion sickness meds though! Do you know which kind of fish you would like to catch from the ocean?

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 17:49:59 )
@totalanimefan: well marlins are a classic lol but I'd prolly go for sea bass haha. Also the fish up here aren't really known for having parasites my grandpa still fishes and cleans and fries fish every week...I just don't wanna kill em is all

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 21:07:13 )

@Sharkun: Oops I thought I replied to this lol
Marlin are beautiful. They are kinda a rare catch. Maybe you could find one with only one day out on the boat. That's good that the fish near you are clean. Not everywhere can stay that. ^^; Most of the stuff you find in the ocean is ok. I like catching Mahi Mahi, Kingfish and Flounder. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/3 21:41:04 )
Sea fish..mmmm...got me thinking sushi 🍣🤔😋

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/4 15:09:14 )
@totalanimefan: and @shark merning you 2 😀 hope your doing well gonna hack my 3ds today and get hshop on it...wish me luck lol

Voltie Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/4 15:22:49 )
Well after walmart delivers a USB card reader that is...apparently none of my 3 laptops have an SD card slot 🙄

Donator — He/Him Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/4 18:07:21 )
Hey there :)

I haven't had much energy lately, apologies

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.