Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Any JJBA fans????

Voltie — He/They Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/20 14:52:02 )
Ughhh I need more Jojo friends. It's been my favorite anime for the past few years and I've rewatched the whole series about 100 times and currently reading steel ball run, and I've seen some jojolion. My favorite characters in the whole series are rohan, fugo, and gyro!! If you like jjba as well or know any shows similar to it, feel free to let me know!!! : DD

Voltie — He/They Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/21 04:07:39 )
@Stinky: yea jolyne is one of my fave jojos too. ive read the new one, jojoland or whatever its called, and it seems pretty alright so far. and YES diu is my favorite part it has some of my favorite characters and its so funny lol josuke and okuyasu are my favorite duo!! theyre so adorable and awww rip little jojo rabbit.

Voltie — He/They Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/21 15:09:59 )
@Stinky: That is my favorite episode lol it was hilarious. Tonio is one of my fave minor characters he is so nice and he just wanted people to feel healthier. I laughed so hard near the end when josuke had to clean the kitchen, but ig he just wanted to protect okuyasu. Still, it was hilarious he was literally freaking out

Voltie — He/They Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/05/22 14:05:55 )
@Stinky: it kinda makes me jealous though that food do be looking good

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.