Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts γ€° Cult of the Worm γ€°

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/20 00:00:51 )
Can't remember if I posted and lost it, or just thought about posting... >.<

Hey there!! How's it going everyone?
I'm at work right now, but it's snack time. :3

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/21 12:51:48 )
@Alchemists Fire: oh heck it’s true I guess I did hit some of your faves woo!! and they’re good faves to have! Love the combination of those colors a whole lot yes yes yes. I think pairs or triplets of colors are important to note - everyone tends to ask what a person’s favorite standalone colors are but heck I like knowing people’s favorite combos :) mine are definitely things like bright orange + deep blue, bright green + white or black, orange + yellow, purple + orangey gold, etc.

HOORAY FOR ORCHESTRA GOODNESS that’s super awesome!! I remember having pretty decent seats but still only being able to make out so much, plus looking back and forth from orchestra to movie. But I really hope you get another chance to go soon - I hope the same for myself!! I think I saw an advertisement for it happening with Avatar The Last Airbender… and I am very intrigued by that :)

Shucks I guess I’d never realized that it might have been a special thing we did! Maybe that’s why it was just a literal one day thing. It was also a bit wack as I recall because only half the class did cross stitching while the other half did idk what (it was separated by perceived gender so I was lumped in with the girls — just one of those trans guy things). I wish everyone got to do both activities! I remember it being fun so that might be a real good trial hobby thing to look into and good to know Etsy’s the spot! Always helps actually start a project when you know you have all the tools and materials already.

I’ve gotta get to work on my avi then, I so so so appreciate the inspiration haha!! It’ll likely be my Monday-at-work procrastination tool, paired with big coffee πŸ•ΊπŸ»

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/21 12:59:53 )
@Lina: Pray tell what are some of your go-to snacks!!? I love snacks they make the world go ‘round (also I count almost anything as snack, so long as you’re snackin’ on it)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/21 15:10:55 )
@toe: hey hey!
It depends if I want salty, sweet, or cheesy. XD
I moved recently and I was literally thinking yesterday that I don't have any snacks right now. I tried to eat all my food before moving..
I have carrots and applesauce in the fridge. And goldfish crackers for my work snack, but I really need to invest in a new hoard of snacks.
I think mostly I like chocolate, but not like a box of chocolates, more like things containing chocolate. Like cookies or chocolate covered pretzels.
I like crackers and chips, and sometimes popcorn but that gets stuck in my teeth. >.<
I love candy, but I don't eat very much of it. A couple pieces and I'm fine for a few days.

Artist Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/22 03:53:49 )
@toe: hey there toe! Nice to see you again :3 I think I forgot to reply again and I have no idea where it is πŸ˜… sorry about that Dx
How’ve you been? :3

@Lina: hello again! :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/22 14:43:29 )
@Ruby: Hey! How are you doing?
I love your avatar!

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/22 16:00:11 )
@Lina: I so appreciate the breakdown of different snack types lol. Things with chocolate is a good one, choccy pretzels in particular - and I'm obsessed with the tearm "hoard of snacks" now. I've accumulated something of that variety in my car, I call it my Snack Caddy and it's so useful for days when I forget to bring snacks to work. Becuase then I didn't forget, I simply planned ahead... B)

@Ruby: Hey hey, no sweat never sweat! I get lost in these forums left and right haha plus life is crazy - hope yours has been treating you well. I'm doing pretty well just doodling a lot and started fixing up an old BMX bike - and thus trying not to let myself start collecting bikes because I do love them but certainly do not have the space for that yet... How are you what's been the highlight of your summer?!

Artist Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/28 16:23:56 )
@Lina: oh thank you! :3 I really like your avi too! I’m doing okay, how about you?

Artist Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/07/28 16:28:29 )
@toe: aint that the truth lol life is so strange lately.

Whoa that’s cool! Do you like BMX or just bikes in general?

Oof a highlight? xD I guess so far I’ve gotten some pretty cool gifts recently, my birthday is on tuesday so I’ve gotten a few things early haha but its been really fun! Mostly cross stitch patterns but a friend also bought me a teddy bear :3
What about you?

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/08/12 14:59:20 )
@Ruby: strange is a mighty good word for it... go figure.. I've been all over the place again!

I guess both, mostly bikes in general though! I've always been intrigued by BMX and all kinds of extreme-type sports I guess is the category, but had a very anxious mother lol so didn't really get into them when I was at the most ripe of ages to do so. I'm mostly just toying with the BMX bike to learn more about how to adjust brakes and change tire tubes without it being a huge investment or risk. Glad I did it this way too, as I'm already realizing I might prefer getting an actual road bike or a fixed gear and start using it to commute to work!

WHAT THE HECK NOOO, I so hardcore missed the golden opportunity to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY, here are my belated good wishes - hope you got to do something fun for the day or maybe just relax, whatever's your fancy! Teddy bears freakin' rock, even more so when they're from a loved one. Cross stitch patterns keep popping up in conversation and I fear I may have to get myself one soon!

Alas a highlight for my summer shucks is hard to say... honestly just having free time with school being done has been really nice! I've been doing so much more art which feels really good, and also exercising more - even got to try out some jiu jitsu which has been cool! - just getting outside at least once every day is super good for me. Hopefully you've had good weather for the summertime as well!

Donator — she/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/08/30 23:24:49 )
@toe: I love the idea of keeping snacks in your car. I'm pretty good about remembering to keep snacks in my work bag all the time, but it would be nice to have snacks when I'm out with friends too. :3
I got some flavored prime and ate the whole bag in like 2 days. And then I also got some candy and I've been eating maybe 1 piece a day. So I think I'm more of a snack person than a candy person. XD

Donator — she/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/08/30 23:27:15 )
@Ruby: Thank you!
I'm doing alright. I went to visit my sister for her son's 9th birthday. I love her and her son, but not so much her boyfriend, so it was kinda stressful. >.<
And I got called into jury duty on Monday. It was 9 hours, and super stressful and emotionally upsetting. I'm so glad I didn't get picked!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.