Happy New Year Volties!
We’re excited to announce some updates and changes coming to Voltra in 2024!
• Crate Item releases have been moved from the 1st of every month to the 15th.
This aligns better with staff’s schedules and also gives us all something to look forward to halfway through the month!
• Rare Crate Items are back! Starting with January's crate, new rares will be rolling out this year!
• Legacy Items are taking a hiatus for the time being but will make an appearance again sometime in the future, so hold on to those blueprints!
• Orbs are coming back! Come check them out this spring season!
• New commons are just around the corner! As well as some new shop updates, including the way 2 color items are added. We'll explain more about this when that update is launched.
• More layering fixes and older item updates. Some of these updates have already been implemented but more are on the way! A few months ago our Lead Item Tech, Ruby, updated the skin tones of the orb items "Quinn" and "Yes, Dark Master" to include our standard 2, 4 and 6 shades for every set. Other older items with one skin tone per color set are on the list for the same update.
If you find any layering or item issues, please post them in Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports.
For faster response please ping @Ruby:
• More Events are being planned! Stay tuned for Vibrance Day!
• More Knick Knacks! Be on the look out for special announcements with limited time item grants at certain times of the year!
• Item Museum update. Apologies for this taking so long! Updates will be out soon!
We’re looking forward to sharing a new year full of new things with all of you!