Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Amity spam time

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:25:08 )
I thought why don't I check out ol voltra and change my username to my OCS name bc I am obsessed with him and I spent so long trying to login under my old name and had to go back through the undercurrent to find my old spam thread and low and behold at some point I actually logged in and changed my name already. Huzzah.

Anyway. Ye olde spam thread. Post or don't. Whatever. I'll probably get back to posting a poem or something to spam for volts bc I am like that

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:26:30 )
Things have been going pretty well since the last time I was on here. I honestly don't remember the last time I was on but it must've been after February bc I wouldn't have changed my username before then.

I wanna try to be more active. I was looking at some of my older sites to see how they're doing and it looks like they're pretty well shut down which is a shame. But it does seem this breed of forum is dying out. Whaaa

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:27:04 )
You know that said it's pretty cool that voltra is hanging in there and seems to be pretty active for what it is. And I wanna help be part of that if I ever remember I have an account here 😭

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:44:33 )
Made a post calling for rp partners but honestly I don't really expect it to go anywhere whaaaa

Still. It would be kinda cool if one or two people showed interest.

I'm doing a small group to on a discord server and it's really given me the rp bug again. Especially when the main story slows down and I don't have anything to respond to 😭

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:45:00 )
I swore off Tumblr rp because it's such an unpleasant beast but idk!!!! Maybe I'll make a new blog and see what happens!!!!!

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:45:23 )
Not that I really have any thoughts for an oc. Brain too full of my current oc baby boy lovely honey deranged murder robot

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:46:09 )
Idk I could always put Ed on there. And I'm getting into interview with the vampire so maybe I could hunt around for that.

Definitely not any one trying to do anything untoward or ooc drama in that fandom I'm sure
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.