Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Pen''s hangout

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 04:04:41 )
random stuff :p

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 04:07:56 )
Hello !! i need to gather a few more volts to complete my outfit, so i guess i'll just post some random stuff here xp.......

ascii art of a cat

^_^
/ . . \ _
| w |_______| |
\ _ _______ |
| | | | | |

meow

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 04:09:36 )
ahh it removed the extra whitespace... it looks a little funny now haha...

hmm to be honest I am having a hard time finding the right pants for this sweater,

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 04:11:01 )
I wanted to get some shorts but all the cute looking ones are too short so they kind of only barely show under the sweater xp
plus, the skirts are too puffy so they also don't mesh well with it...
hahaha

I have to choose the right item bc i cant afford to buy a new outfit lol xp

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 04:13:38 )

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 04:14:55 )
ahh... it seems like emojis don't count...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

the clear heart shape is much cuter than this filled one though

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 04:16:34 )
waa almost there... just 50 more volts !!!! i'm so excited LOL

finally... i can have pants !!!!

it'll take me so long to save up for a pair of shoes though :') maybe i should jsut call it a day here...

i'm playing this new game... zenless zone zero ! that just came out in the meantime ! the multitasking isn't going so well though...

Donator — she/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 14:44:21 )
Hey there!
I don't know how much they care about spam rules with the forum this slow, but if you want to make some money and just post randomly, in a row, or just emotes... there's actually a whole forum for it: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/5523

If you want to have a conversation and make friends though, hangouts is a good way to do it!
How are you liking voltra so far?
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Artist Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/12 20:54:37 )
@peguim: Like Lina said (thanks Lina!), your first posts here fall under spam which isn’t allowed in most forum sections on Voltra. It is allowed in The Undercurrent however :3 I’m gonna move this thread to that forum and you can post whatever and however many times in a row you wish :) You’re also more than welcome to make another hangout thread that follows the parameters of a hangout. And of course you’re welcome to join in discussions in other threads as long as they aren’t spam :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.