Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 06:59:26 )
@concentricity: Hahaha. There you go! Omg, there's a green flavor for it?? I'll have to hunt that down now.
> > ;;
Haha. I'm glad I'm not alone then. u vu //

Seriously. x __ x Once you spend more than 10 minutes with kids who aren't listening, you really don't want kids anymore.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:26:38 )
@Yuracye: Yep, it's amazing. :) You can get it in the variety pack. They sell them in grocery stores.
And mostly the reason I don't want kids is other people's undisciplined children. They are the worst. I don't want my children subjected to other people's kids.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:32:41 )
@concentricity: Omg, that's amazing. * q* I'll definitely keep an eye out when I go food shopping next!!
Omg. It's probably so good. I can't believe I haven't heard of it until now. ;;;

YEP. Same here. x ___ x
My mom always tells me that I was a good kid, so I hope my children will be the same, but idk.
Never bring them to a daycare- no matter how nice it is. Honestly.
I work my hardest to give the kids love and attention but there's only so much you can do when there's 10 children in the room. Things happen, they can pick up on bad habits and stuff. x __ x
I've seen children who are ANGELS and then within a few weeks the parents come talk to me telling me that they're hitting their parents and pushing them. It just happens.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:34:24 )
@Yuracye: The autumn variety pack is out now and it has a flavor called Cinnful Apple which is soooo good! >w<

My mother raised my sister and I the same way and said we were always good. I just fear about losing my temper is all.
I guess all children unfortunately go through certain phases though. I can't remember if I ever had any; I'm sure if I asked my folks they'd tell me for sure that I had some.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:37:25 )
@concentricity: AHH OMG. Q __ Q M-maybe.. I'll go check to see if my stores have it tomorrow. It sounds so good. omg.

Your mom knew what she was doing then. o ___ o ;; I mean, my older brother was a handful apparently, as was my younger sister, but me and my young brother were fine? Idk.
I feel like I lose my temper pretty quickly, but I'm also not allowed to reprimand the kids at all. Like, no time outs or anything. > > ;;; So I just get mad and need to sit there or walk away from the child.

I know they do. = ___ = The terrible twos are real. I thought it was a sham, until I had kids that were almost two, and kids that turned two. It's like a whole different child. They don't mellow out until the kid hits 2 1/2.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 08:23:04 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, it'd be nice if it was something like 1 2 3 [ ] 14 15 16, where in the middle is a box that lets you type in a page you want to go to.

I can't really chime in on the drinking conversation, since, well... I don't drink alcohol. Heck, I don't even drink things like coffee or soda. Basically, it's just water for me. XD

Regarding the children conversation... yeah, it's really child dependant. I m fine with children when they can be reasoned with, but it's just... ugh otherwise. I'll likely never have children of my own, for a couple reasons. Most importantly, I can sometimes barely take care of myself (food? What's that?), let alone someone else. XD
I was a pretty good, quiet child myself. Although, I tended to take everything that I was told 110% to heart. For instance, strong language was entirely forbidden in my household, which is why I don't swear at all, even today. It's also why I'm an avowed pacifist, overly apologetic, and so forth. So, uh, I'm probably kinda messed up in the opposite extreme of most people... >.>;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 19:40:09 )
@DataNinja: still involves deciding what I want to take xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 22:01:09 )
@Shadami: Shhhh. We'll just skip over that fact. :P

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 00:44:08 )
okay. i'll skip that then. xD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:05:35 )
@dataninja: YES! Seeing al the numbers is bugging me. Ahhhhh.
I hope they can change it. > > ;; I'll probably go see if it's mentioned in another thread or something. I'm curious.

Ahaaaa. I never used to drink. I don't drink much, like I mentioned but I always drink a little something. ;;
I drink water with lunch and if I go out to eat.

I'm tempted not to have children because they can be so horrible. There's good moments, but there's lots of rough ones. x ___ x I feel like a lot of kids are spoiled, so I'm sure that doesn't help when dealing with a bunch of them.

@lily: Hello hello! I know the feeling. x ___ x ;;;
Welcome back though!
Everything is good on my end, just tired from work. rip me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:19:09 )
i've been distracted by new games my husband bought me. achievements *twitches* must get them all!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:43:45 )
@Lily: Welcome back! I understand getting distracted by other games... *glances at Mario + Rabbids*

@Yuracye: Well, good news, is it seems to only be showing 16 numbers. Better than ALL OF THEM. :P

Yeah, some children definitely can be spoiled. Especially when it comes to other peoples' things. I'm just remembering a while ago when one of my mother's friends kids who was over when that family was visiting. He went onto one of our gaming systems - without permission - while my brother and I were off at school (he was much younger than we were). He ended up breaking one of the controllers - one of the good ones, too - and we didn't even get an apology. It's kids like that that just make me... ugh.

@Shadami: Good luck! I'm glad the games I do generally don't have achievements. Although, collectables can be just as bad. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:49:57 )
collectables, achievements... anything like that and i'm all *glued to screen playing for hours*
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:04:39 )
@dataninja: Well, that is something. Still way too many. > > ;; Maybe like 5 would be better. Seems more organized that way. Like pages 1-3, then the last two pages. Yes.

A lot of them at my job are, and you can tell which ones are. They throw toys, they tell you 'no' to any and everything. I mean an average kid can do that too, but the ones who are do it more often. /flops.
Awhman. That is really bad. D: I think that's part of the reason why I never let other kids touch my stuff. > > ;;

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:23:35 )
@Yuracye: Ugh. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that.
And, yeah, it's also part of the reason why I didn't. At least if I break my own stuff, I have no one to blame but myself. (Although "let" is a bit of a strong word in that particular scenario. XD)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:26:27 )
Evening, Trainers! How is it in Poke'land?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:50:22 )
@dataninja: It's alright. q ___ q I have 7 workdays left and then I switch over to my new job. orz.

Exactly! If I break my own stuff, it's my own fault.
Idk man. I'm even wary of my fiance touching my stuff. > > ;;

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:06:50 )
@concentricity: Pokeland? I dunno, you tell me. *pokes* :P

@Yuracye: Ah, right, you haven't started your new job yet. Well, that's good. Although, I'm sure it'll seem like forever...

Understandable. Because, yes, accidents happen, but at least if it's your own accident... well, at least it was yours to break. XD

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:14:17 )
@DataNinja: XD We have so many regions in the Pokemon world, I didn't know if we're classified as one or if just all-encompassing.

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:25:19 )
How's everyone doing?
I have a random question for everyone to help start up the conversation!
What's your favorite Tapu? Mine is Lele. I think Lele is super cute and I love the card in the tcg

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.