Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates Reaping Ritual: Congrats to our winners!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 07:38:35 )
Wow, how fun was the Reaping Ritual!? I must say, even with all the mess those imps made, it was a good time. Trick and Treat are so grateful for your hard work collecting the lost pages and restoring the balance.

There were a few contests held during the event and points have been tallied!

Vanora's Accessory Contest :vanora_smile:

1st - Chich

Prize: receive in all 25 recolors, in addition to 500 Ohms, and a Sweet Cakes set!

2nd - Llama

Prize: 500 Ohms

3rd - Mica

Prize: 250 Ohms

Vivienne's Costume Contest

1st - Mica

Prize: 1000 Ohms & Rare Alice Set!

2nd - Tuijp

Prize: 750 Ohms

3rd - Saerya

Tricks's Halloween Contest

1st - Gutted Bunny

Prize: 500 Ohms + Complete Reaper Set!

2nd - Austiderps

3rd - Raxton

Trick's Cosplay Contest

1st - Okios

Prize: 500 Ohms + Complete Reaper Set!

2nd - Austiderps

3rd - dragoness129

Treat's Quote (Catch the Imps) Contest
1st - RainbowPanda
Prize: 500 Ohms, and a full set of the Candy Corn Witch set

2nd - Shark

3rd - Miss Kitty -

Congrats to all our winners! Prizes will be sent out by Friday evening.
You'll receive a PM when your prize has been granted to your account. ^_^

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:29:44 )
Even though so many Volties helped me to round up these imps, there are so many left out in the wild causing mischief and ruckus. … I hate to say it, but if Trick were around, he would be able to swoop in and collect all of them with the Gathering powers of his scythe.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:30:43 )
D-d-did I hear m-my name? Oh, T-T-T-T-Treat, it’s you! I-I-I have something I have to t-tell you, so p-please hear me out!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:30:56 )
*Sigh* Trick, about the exchange for the ritual, I don’t really want to hear any more excuses. What’s done and done, and--what is that humongous pile of parchment in your hands?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:31:10 )
T-that’s what I’ve been trying to explain t-to you. Y-your gift was s-stolen and d-d-d-destroyed. These imps tore up the s-spellbook I got for you, and b-before that someone stole it from my dwelling and used it to s-s-summon all these imps!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:31:28 )
That would explain the ridiculous amount of these creatures. Clearly these pages hold powerful magic to be able to backfire in such a manner.

...Trick, you got this for me? Wherever did you find it? Here, let me see it. They’re ripped completely from the spine. Nothing a simple repairing spell can’t fix.

There. Good as new, or, well, good as before. These texts are ancient! Even some of these runes I haven’t seen for centuries! Oh, Trick, I’m so sorry I doubted you. Truly. And I need your help. These imps are still running amok and I’ve got the spell to do them in. However, I need them all in one place.

Could you use one of your Gatherings to summon the rest here?

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:31:51 )
T-that makes me happier than you could ever imagine, T-Treat, THANK YOU!

Of course I will h-help, you, it is what we d-do for each other. T-though this curse you placed upon me …

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:32:28 )
Gods, I can’t believe I forgot. You must be searing.

I am so very sorry, Trick. I will never use a curse like that again, especially on you. I have caused you enough pain. Please, let me fetch the new scythe blade I got for you from the tree for you to do the Gathering. It is the least I can do. Rest in the meantime.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:32:46 )
Now I have both physical and m-mental relief. I knew T-Treat would eventually understand.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:33:18 )
This should do the trick, Trick. I know how you work, so I will stand back.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:33:33 )
Yes, thank you, T-Treat! J-just let me fashion this new blade on and … h-here we go!

AHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CREATURES OF THE UNDERWORLD, YOUR TIME IS OVER IN THIS REALM. HEAR MY WORDS AND COME TO ME AT ONCE. YOUR FATE IS AT THE HANDS OF THIS WITCH WHO WILL BANISH YOU TO WHERE YOU BELONG! HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE. . . .

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:33:52 )
It’s working, Trick! Make sure they’re all over here in this open space with the others. That’s it, the last few look like they’re getting sucked in here now … and … YES!

Oh spirits of the Underworld, take back these creatures from whence they came. Aid us in this time of balancing the realms.

Bisgom epne ermfor ish talm!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:34:12 )
W-w-wow, I never g-get over how much of a r-rush that m-madness gives me. And y-you were wonderful, T-Treat! Those imps are g-goners!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:34:27 )
I could not have done it without your help, Trick. Thank you, and I am again, so very sorry this all has happened to us.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:34:39 )
Y-yes, but Treat, there’s the i-issue of the mysterious one who st-stole the spellbook to begin with. I know not w-where they have fled nor what they intended, b-but we must pursue them!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:35:01 )
I know, Trick. That’s precisely what we’re going to do. For now, let’s finish the Reaping for the coming colder months. But after we are finished, we will set out in search of the ones who dared to drive us apart. I’m going to need your help, Trick. Now, and always.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 08:36:34 )
I'm so grateful our Volties were able to be such a huge help this Reaping Ritual. @Trick: and @Treat: I just hope we can figure out who the mysterious figure is! >.<
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 09:01:58 )
Congratz everyone! :D
I really want that scarf item xD

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 09:05:35 )

WHOOO
Gimme dem balloons and gimme dem quick!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/9 09:14:45 )

@Kawaii Slowpoke: You and me both. I NEED that scarf item!
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.