Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities ✿ prize winning Flower Shop ~ ! ✿

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 01:29:29 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Aww thanks >w< now I probably want to open xD but still thinking about it hihi

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 09:56:19 )
x &bull; x &bull; x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Miyo02: Take your time for sure ^^ there's no point in rushing it~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 10:05:25 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Yeaaah. I remember opening one before and was too excited and made it rushed LOL. I easily got overwhelmed with the orders too hahaha

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 10:06:55 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: Same, i should learn to take things slow I'm gonna try to make this shop very nice and detailed so it can last a long while~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 10:25:22 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Oooh do you have some sort of theme? ouo I have always wanted to make a theme for my shop but I become lazy doing all the graphics in mind haha xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 16:42:52 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: ahh not really, i'm not creative enough o: i've got a banner though, made by someone for me :D i'll use that and i'll try to make the first page sort of pretty

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/15 01:00:24 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Oooh yah being a graphic artist is different from being a graphic designer. At least you got that banner. Pretty handy :D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 00:55:06 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: it definitely is! yeah i'm really glad i got the banner, it was actually a payment for one of my pixels! c:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 08:09:48 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Oooh like an art trade huh? :3 well that worked out real neat!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 11:02:04 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: yupp, exactly! c: i'm glad i got it, i love having a nice banner! <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 11:19:54 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Okieee so apart from shopkeeping, what ya up to now? ouo

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 11:34:47 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: I'm currently getting rdy for lunch! what are you upto?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 11:51:32 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Ooooh what's for lunch *A*
Ahh am finishing my work now. Just a report aaand am all good for the night

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 12:35:43 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: I had 2 sandwiches with cream cheese! c:
Ahh that's good! are you going to relax tonight?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:38:56 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Oooh sounds yummy! ouo cream cheese is <3
Sorry for the late reply though. I laid down a bit xD my back has been hurting because of work or is it because of age dun dun dun

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:43:07 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: Totally fine! :'D i was busy pixeling anyway~ my back hurts too D:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:49:54 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Yeaaah it happens with working on a laptop ;A; well when am in the office, it does not hurt so much because of the seats, but when at home, it hurts pretty bad... posture matters OTL

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:51:11 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: yeahh posture really matters o: i often have pain in my back so i guess it's the way i'm sitting or something o:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 15:07:51 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: And maybe the chair and table? It affects too how ya sit O: oh man this is gonna be hard xD my back has been hurting ever since I was in college. It didn't change much now that am working. The shoulders too ughh

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 15:31:42 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: Yeah possibly o: i don't know how else / where else to sit though D:
Ahh my shoulders too! it's terrible isn't it :c

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.