Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 04:59:41 )
@FuuChan: how was the horror anime any good or no?

@Nyuu: I must agree with you on that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Turtley Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 11:05:31 )
@Nyuu: it's amazing. Hulu isn't buffering all the time anymore, and I was able to play Elder Scrolls Online yesterday.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:33:10 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FuuChan: I pixeled a witch hat a few days ago, it was fun!

@Turtle Sensei: ahh that sounds great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 15:57:12 )
@Nyuu: Lol, yeah. As soon as I posted that I went to take a nap. I was so sleepy.

@vengeance: What did you do to your back?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 16:07:12 )
@Boss Rimi: It sounds like you're really close with your brother. Lol. And yeah, my sister is 8 years older than me, so it made it difficult for us to become close.
Interesting. I'm not really a sports person at all. Like, not even watching them.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 16:08:37 )
x • x • x

@Sockies: I love taking naps :'D i didn't take one today even though i wanted to~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 16:11:27 )
@Nyuu: I don't normally take naps. Yesterday I did though, I got at best 6 hours of sleep and then woke up to do a brutal workout. I was super tired. Lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 16:23:35 )
x • x • x

@Sockies: Yesterday i took a 2 hour nap on the sofa but i ended up more tired than before :'D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 16:44:42 )
@Nyuu: Yeah, that's exactly why I don't normally take naps. Or for some reason I'll wake up and have a terrible headache.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:05:05 )

@Q t e a p o n: Yes I have. Here is my website http://www.whenlovefalls.com
@Sockies: Work made my back hurt lot

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:06:35 )
x • x • x

@Sockies: yeah or wake up very nauseous o:

@vengeance: Hi venge!
I have enough volts to buy the event items off you~ can you send a trade please?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:07:37 )

@Nyuu: Yes wil send you a trade in a second.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:07:58 )
x • x • x

@vengeance: thank you very much! ^^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:09:46 )

@Nyuu: Lol my ping list says you made that comment 60 minutes from now XD Something seems wrong.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:11:26 )
x • x • x

@vengeance: yeah it's been saying that all day for me when there's new posts in my bookmarks o:
and then it counts down

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:13:40 )

@Nyuu: Yeh well also look at the last posts on this screenshot XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:14:00 )
@vengeance: Oh, do you do a lot of heavy lifting? Have you taken some Avdil, or some other pain relief?

@Nyuu: Thankfully, I haven't had that happen.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:16:48 )

@Sockies: Not a lot lifting. I mostly put together smoke pipes (not sure how to call it) that are used in homes.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:17:01 )
x • x • x

@vengeance: i've posted in the bug reports forum about it ^^

@Sockies: i get nauseous very easily though so it's not that weird for me D:

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 17:18:26 )

@Nyuu: And then I replied to it XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.