Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:15:09 )

@reapergirl87: It's just not fair eh? Dx
Oi, yeah you should still try to take it easy. I know it must be hard with so much things that need to get done and all, but try to find some time to just relax. You're still not 100% better yet.
D'aww cute!

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:23:53 )
@boss rimi:Yes, like why can't I sleep in! My boys will sleep in but not me. lol
Yeah, but that's just how I am, I like to punish myself. XD lol I did the same thing after both c-sections when I had my boys. My doctor was all like "you need to rest or you'll be right back in here" I was like ok then I could actually get some sleep. XD lol
Yeah. >////< Also my oldest offered to help clean, was cute.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:42:16 )

@reapergirl87: Right? It's like everyone is able to sleep in except you. Like, why? xD
Hahah Understandable. You just like to get things done which is admirable. I'm sorta the same way. I mean, I'm lazy yes; but I still try to get things done if they're important or bugging me. So like, I normally don't wash the dishes but sometimes seeing them there, just waiting to be cleaned is enough to annoy me into actually cleaning them myself.
D'aww that's so adorable!

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:45:11 )
@boss rimi:Oh yeah. And my hubby can sleep to like noon! I'm like HOW, really HOW! XD lol
Yes, same with me. And I know it will bug me unless I get up and do it. And we have a dishwasher now so doing the dishes is so much better now.
Thanks, ever since he was really little he has liked to help clean. He turns 6 this May and it's so hard to believe!!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:49:30 )

@reapergirl87: My lil bro is the same way! I'm like, teach me your ways! xD Like, how is it even possible?
Oh that's nice! I don't have one but I don't mind doing it manually. The only downside is that my back hurts after a while.
D'aww that's so sweet though. It's good that he likes to help out around the house and at such a young age too. :D
Happy early birthday to him!

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 03:09:24 )
@boss rimi:Same with mine, so maybe it's a guy thing? XD
Well I was like sick most of the time I was preggo the second time and hubby got tired of always washing the dishes. So we got one so it would be easier, aka we are so lazy! lol
Yeah it is, wish his little brother was the same way. Yeah and once we saw a comerical where kids were messing up a bathroom and he said he'd like to clean that rather than to make a mess. XD LOL I swear once he gets older and gets his own place I don't think it will ever be dirty. lol
Thanks. ^_^

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 03:12:47 )

@reapergirl87: Hmm, maybe, maybe.
Hahaha Well it's helpful though. And at least you're actually using it so it wasn't a waste of money.
Awww he did? How precious! I think I know what commercial you're talking about. I think they bring in a dog later?
For sure huh? He's gonna keep it sparkling clean! o u o b

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 03:18:43 )
@boss rimi:Oh I use it alright. XD lol Plus it's so much faster and less counter space.
Oh yeah! It was funny. Yeah that's the one. I swear he's a strange one at times, but it's cute. ^_^
Heck yeah, and he can practice on my hose till he gets his own place years down the road. XD LOL
Blair Elric mule

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 03:37:49 )

@reapergirl87: Oh yeah, I imagine it's so much faster. :D
Hahah I thought so. Every time I see that I'm just like, I need to go there and clean that mess up. That's adorable though. Kids are so cute when they're young.
Wonderful! He's getting experience at a young age! lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:35:01 )
@Boss Rimi: sorry for not answearing back. it was a long day, so I took alittle nap.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:36:50 )

@unicorn: That's totally fine. I hope you enjoyed your nap. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:40:13 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh I did until a point. I wanted to keep sleeping, but nope couldn't do that.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:46:02 )

@unicorn: Ohh. Is it late for you right now?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:12:03 )
@Boss Rimi: it is 11:11 pm for me so yes

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:13:11 )

@unicorn: Woah! You should be sleeping!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:27:12 )
@Boss Rimi: But I should eat first

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:27:50 )

@unicorn: Lol, alright then. You do that. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:29:49 )
@Boss Rimi: how was your day today?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:36:02 )

@unicorn: It was pretty good. I did a lot of cleaning though. I was throwing out some old junk we don't need anymore.
What about you?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 06:33:38 )
@Boss Rimi: glad o hear that it was pretty good. Cleaning is good, and so is getting rid of stuff. It was a long day, I helped my mum move a lot of stuff.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.