Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 06:51:20 )

@rainbowpanda: Hmmm, well maybe that will be fine?
I mean, I don't see why he wouldn't agree to just hang out with you in that group for a bit.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 16:44:14 )

@Boss Rimi: He is scared is what he told me because he doesn't know anyone. But he came to visit me at an event for my church (Trunk or Treat, so not religious or anything just for candy, food, and fun lol) but he left after a few min cuz he was shy and we didn't know what to talk about.
Actually, I probably would've went outside with him and just talked for most of the time instead haha it was an excuse to see him but he didn't get that

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 19:43:01 )

@rainbowpanda: Awww, poor guy. At least he went to that church event for a few minutes. But I can understand not knowing people, so you feel out of place and awkward so you just leave. I get it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 20:55:21 )

@Boss Rimi: I get it too, but I introduced him to my friends and sister so I feel like that made him a little bit more at ease than when he first arrived. When he arrived I didn't know it was him, our eyes met, and then I asked my friend if that was him because she had seen him once before and she said idk I guess, and then OH YES IT IS HIM! So he came up to me and said "I'm Ryan" and I was like "I'm Brianna" like we didn't know each other xD it was so awkward! I was like "I wasn't sure if that was you or not" and then I can't remember the rest of our conversation. I was nervous too though, we both said we were shy lol and found out we had some things in common. My dad was watching us but I didn't even think to introduce them ugh because my dad said (when we got home) "I like him, he seems like a nice guy." so that's how I know he was watching xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 23:48:52 )

@rainbowpanda: That's so sweet. It's awesome that your dad liked him though, and of course he'd be watching. Parents tend to always be watching just to make sure nothing bad happens. I think it's pretty sweet. So you guys have some stuff in common? :o That's neat!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 00:36:04 )

@Boss Rimi: Lol ig...I know my dad approves of him at least.
Haha yep in feelings mainly xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 01:21:06 )

@rainbowpanda: At least one parent approves. This is good! :)
Hahah, that's cute.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 01:32:43 )

@Boss Rimi: Yeah but my mom is harder to win over lol but i'm sure she's fine with him.
hehehe

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 01:48:58 )

@rainbowpanda: I hope she is fine with him. I mean, he sounds like a really nice guy. ; u ;
I don't see why anyone would have an issue with him.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 02:52:42 )

@Boss Rimi: I hope so too, and ikr exactly! She is dying to meet him lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 05:30:53 )
@RainbowPanda: Hey Rainbow, how are you?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:00:19 )

@rainbowpanda: Oh that's awesome! I hope when she does meet him that everything goes well! :D
@nyreen: Good evening Ny-Ny!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:08:23 )
@Boss Rimi: Hey, how are you?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:12:25 )

@nyreen: Pretty good. Have a slight headache though. How are you doing?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:13:17 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh no, I hope it goes away. Drink lots of water! I'm okay, just sleepy. Doodling a little bit and trying to build up my Volts. * A* I splurged on commons and bought a Halloween set.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:24:25 )

@nyreen: Thanks, and I am. Sleepy? You should get some sleep soon then. Hahah Well that sounds like fun. I want to splurge but I want to get back to 70k volts so I can't go spending any right now.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:26:41 )
@Boss Rimi: I'm sleepy but can't sleep, it's duuumb. Yeah ugh I shouldn't have spent money! >> Thinking about donating $20 with my next pay to get Crates too. ^^
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:35:01 )

@nyreen: Sleepy but can't sleep? I know the feeling. D: I actually need to make myself some tea later to help me sleep with no issues. Hehe
Well I mean, nothing wrong with donating.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:35:54 )
Thanks for the invite, friends! :vanora_shock:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 06:59:40 )

@fozzy: W-well I thought you would be busy. ; n ;

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.