Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 07:48:25 )

Not feeling well today but i did have a good breakfast. Oatmeal drop scones, delicious. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 08:27:05 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Hopefully all works out for you and your bf. as for the kittens and there momma hopefully they stay safe to bad they can't be adopted all together as a whole family.

@Monorea: awe I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling so great today. hopefully you start to feel better soon. and those scones sound pretty tasty.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 11:21:40 )

@Unicorn: They are a great option to plain oatmeal. I don't feel better i think it's a bad cold encroaching on my body.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/15 16:02:04 )
@Unicorn: it would be great it they could, they’re such a cute little kitten family!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 21:57:00 )
@Monorea: I am so sorry to hear that, I hope that you get well soon or go see a doctor.

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: all kitty families are cute.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 22:12:44 )

@Unicorn: You aren't allowed to go see a doctor for the cold if it has lasted less than a week. But yeah it was just a two day thing. Got stung by wasps instead today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 22:20:26 )
@Monorea: anytime we are sick with something it isnt always a cold though. there are different things the float around that may seem like a cold but arnt. awe stay away from the wasps

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 22:22:06 )

@Unicorn: I am painting the house and they make nests in the walls, see how it is a conflict of intrests?

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 05:46:05 )
@Unicorn: true that! Mine definitely is hehe ^_^
You have any pets?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:03:53 )
@Monorea: Ouch I am so sorry to hear that, that sounds painful, with have ground bees in a couple of different spots in our yard so can't always walk around barefoot.

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: a cat I rescued long time ago passed away on June 18 of this year, so I only have my black male cat that I rescued during winter time when it was freezing cold outside.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:09:57 )

@Unicorn: Are your ground bees angry at everything like the ones over here in sweden are? Isn't ones in the ground fairly easy to exterminate tho?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:36:44 )
@Monorea: no there not easy to get rid of no matter if we spray down there ground house or or drowned them out there always in a few of the same spots every year, year after year there just spreading out.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:44:05 )

@Unicorn: That must be annoying, usually we don't get ground bees in the same spots but we almost every year have one or two nests inside our walls of bees or sometimes wasps.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:50:31 )
@Monorea: that aint good, and so sorry to hear that. yeah it is a pain in the rumpus. but can't stop them, and bee's don't sleep at night so can't sneak attack

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:52:15 )

@Unicorn: Well smoke do make them docile so you can use that to sneak attack. One or two nests isn't much of a problem it is just they cause quite a lot of damage inside the walls before we do get them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 22:01:40 )
@Monorea: is there anyway to seal up the ways so nothing can go in or out?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 22:07:16 )

@Unicorn: Yes but bees can easily chew themseves another way out, like i said they can cuase BIG damage. Best way is to poison them with the proper spray or if you want to go old fashioned use some diesel, that is seriously poisonous for bees and wasp but you are pouring something very flammable into wherever they have made their nests if you do that.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 09:32:20 )
@Unicorn: aw man, I’m really sorry for your loss! I don’t know how I’d feel if I lost my babies... :(
My dog died last year June 22 but I wasn’t living at the house so it wasn’t so sad for me. My mom and dad cried though, they had to put her down ...
Please draw my OCs <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 07:28:17 )
@Monorea: that is interesting never knew that.

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: awe thank you and so sorry to hear that. losing any type of an animal is sad.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 10:26:26 )

@Unicorn: It is always nice to be able to tell someone something they didn't know.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.