Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 11:45:31 )
Pixel by cnts
@Dread Pirate: Ahuh but that's kinda rare O: I think the younger ones are not into these sites anymore. It used to boom years before. Were you active in other sites too?

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 11:53:33 )
@Miyo02: yeah probably why so many start then end or dont even get off the ground i was on a ton of them but now voltra is where i am i don't like the avis most other places

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:00:25 )
Pixel by cnts
@Dread Pirate: *nods* Well there are various apps now for kids to hop into too. At least you found a home in Voltra :3

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:02:05 )
@Miyo02: no matter how derpy it is yeah apps are murdering forums

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:05:30 )
Pixel by cnts
@Dread Pirate: Yeaaah. But I guess the issues in other avi sites like scamming and such killed the 'avi site industry' too

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:08:26 )
@Miyo02: yeah people dont wanna look at a new sight and find it run by fork you know like gawt dang

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:11:14 )
Pixel by cnts
@Dread Pirate: Ahh so Fork's name is known here too. I shouldn't have been surprised A friend said she didn't want to join here in Voltra until she confirms that Fork is not here somewhere. Can't blame her though

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:16:51 )
@Miyo02: as far as i know no they arent here weve had many a people ask i dont think they have a hand in it. I was on syn and terrasus so i know the name lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:20:38 )
Pixel by cnts
@Dread Pirate: That is a bit reassuring though. Yeah, I felt bad for Syn x__x; I checked back there last month and the site was still up, one admin was like just keeping it together until it died a few weeks ago

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:24:55 )
@Miyo02: tbh they use the same base and items all the time so i think were safe i wanna talk to one of my friends from syn but i quit befor i could get contact info

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:33:33 )
Pixel by cnts
@Dread Pirate: Oh no D: do you think your friend is lurking in other sites? I was lucky to be able to contact my friends in DA and some in FB before quitting Syn so yeah :I

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:36:56 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on Syn too but was never really active
( sorry for just hopping in on the conversation :'D )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:39:17 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Hello there! No prob ouo I'd love convos. Were you using the same username?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:49:20 )
x • x • x

@Miyo02: yeah i think so c:
I'm Nyuu on all sites usually~

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:54:01 )
@Miyo02: i mean its possible i don't remember their syn name unfortunately i think it was cassiel or castiel idk i haven't talked to them regularly in a while
@Nyuu: yayy nyuu is here -smooches-

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:55:03 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Haha I was thinking that you were familiar, then I realized that nah, I just saw you on Roli (I checked back recently because a friend said she was going back there)
@Dread Pirate: Oh my gosh. Wait. I dunno if it's a strong coincidence. Is this friend of yours female by any chance? O:

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:58:07 )
@Miyo02: they were genderfluid i believe when i talked to them but yeah they were a female.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 13:00:03 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: hello hello! c:

@Miyo02: ah yes, i'm a mod on Roli c:

Questing: click here!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 13:05:09 )
Pixel by cnts
@Dread Pirate: well the friend am telling you about that is hesitant to join Voltra, used to have Castiel as a username O: I met her at Chloria, but she also had an account in Syn. She actually uses different usernames though O: does your friend draw? Because I'm not so sure if we are talking of the same person >w< it may just be a coincidence
@Nyuu: Yeah, looks like am right hehe xD anyway hello again

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/11 13:09:33 )
@Miyo02: dude i dont remember tbh i havent talked to her since before ernya went down ask her if she was your favorite turtle on ernya because thats where if it is the same person i met her
@Nyuu: hownare you babe -smooches-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.