Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:02:52 )
Flops in-

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:09:14 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dread Pirate: hi hi! ^^ how are you doing?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:35:08 )
@Nyuu: drapes an arm around- good how are you babe

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:41:18 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Yeaaah I have been hearing D: apart from flu problems, I heard about snow storms ;A; hope ya guys are okay though. I know someone who had their pipes broken so they got no water supply

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:42:26 )
x • x • x

@Dread Pirate: i'm doing alright, just finished another pixel~

@Miyo02: ahh that's terrible! we are ok, it's only a little bit of snow but i hate the cold that comes with it > x <

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:49:00 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Well that's good to know. At least you canwear warm clothes to warm up though. We don;t have snow here so I really can't relate to the annoying cold sadly ^^;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 14:50:10 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: ahh you're lucky! i wish it was a warm climate here ♥
i'm always cold > < wich i hate

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 15:10:53 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: HAHA and am like, I wish it was colder here xD because the warm climate gives us headaches. I think it's easier to deal with the cold using warm clothes... but when it's hot, it's just too draining, and pretty hard to cool down xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 15:32:26 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: ahh i understand that though! in summer i find it hard to cool down too~ but i'd rather be too hot than too cold :'c

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:18:42 )
@Nyuu: good smooches your cheek- im duper tired

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:23:34 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Right? And it's irritating? People are just more hot-headed in hot temperatures xD and I hate the sweaty feeling >w<
But I guess it's because it's mostly warm here haha. If I lived in an area with winter, I'd probably hate the cold too

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:35:21 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Dread Pirate: aw, why so tired?

@Miyo02: that is so true! i know a few people that are always in a bad mood when they're hot :'D
I just looove summer, i wanna lay in the sun, swim in the pool ahhh

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:45:41 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Right? xD it's funny but annoying at the same time. People were just really hot headed aaaand it's coming soon since dry season is here aaaa
Well what I loved about summer was the fact that it automatically meant vacation. Not anymoe though, hello adult world ;A;

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:46:07 )
@Nyuu: idk i dont sleep well i guess
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:48:38 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: i find it really funny when the person isn't hot headed towards me :'D
Trueeee! now summer is just any time of the year but with better weather > <

@Dread Pirate: ah yes that happens, sorry to hear!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:51:55 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Funny? Really? How? xD
Well hello, global warming >w<; sure sucks

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:56:51 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Miyo02: It's funny to see someone rage or something just because they're hot :'D
I have done it before though, in summer, when it was really hot and i was playing a game and it was hard, so i raged because i was sweating :'D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 17:06:19 )
Pixel by cnts
@Nyuu: Aaaah that's what you meant xD sure is, well as long as am not hot-headed myself too xD
Haha I don't usually get mad but I did around summer when I had to run errands and it was just sooo hot it was so annoyiing

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:30:26 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh I see -unicorn laughs-
I guess you can say I got some sleep.

@Nyuu: yeah I think that I sent a trade to everyone for page 111.

@Miyo02: I've never heard of a milkfish so I'll be looking that up well I get ready to go.

@Dread Pirate: good afternoon to you!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:31:25 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Unicorn: ahh okay i didn't know what it was for :3

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.