Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 19:09:58 )

@Unicorn: I rewatch it whenever it's on too, and MASH.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 20:36:47 )
@Bone Wench: why will you not be there favorite patient?
I've been playing Modern Combat 5 for hours on end hence why ai am not hear because there is a wolfy event going on.

@Fade: they have more tables for game play, they have more computers, tablets, and area for little kids like for my little unicorn that play and have fun, there were some teenage boys they playing dnd or some other gane close to that one waaying as an orge. But it looks nice.

@Another Movie Addict: i do that for both as well. -unicorn giggles-

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/14 22:31:18 )

@Unicorn: That sounds really cool!! And I wish I'd gotten into D&D ages ago. It sounds like so much fun and there are so many of my friends who are active in D&D groups. c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 00:33:11 )
@Fade: it is and I used to play d&d a lot as a kid, but I havent in years. I am going back outside for a bit. But it is great to hear that your dad is doing better.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 00:53:38 )
@Unicorn: Lol it's okay. xD I have a very unrequited love for sleep..

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 01:21:02 )

-plops in-
@Unicorn: I adore MASH. Maybe that should be my next sig.

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 02:37:36 )

@Unicorn: We still haven't figured out what made him sick to the point of hospitalization but, we're slowly eliminating things that it COULD be. So far, Lyme Disease and Cancer have been eliminated, which isn't much, but it definitely makes me feel a lot better. c:
We should poke at Dread about that D&D thing... >>
/shuffles off to Discord/

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 04:47:12 )
@Unicorn: I am a monster when hungry or tired.
Soon as i woke up i was hollering for panera.
My whole bottom jaw hurts and is swollen. As are my tonsils and slightly my throat from the breathing tube.
They said I was in there for a hour.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 05:57:29 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I haven't been sleeping great but I am alright with that, hopefully your sleep is better than mine.

@Another Movie Addict: that sounds like a good idea, I was watching MASH part of the night when I was last online.

@Fade: last I knew he said not for another month, but it might be longer depending? Did he get food poisoning or have a mild heart attack? It is great to hear that it isn't the other two you said.

@Bone Wench: good lord mama what did the do to you for an hour for surgery? My wifi hasn't been too great lately so keeping my little unicorn busy. I am a moody mama bird when i am hungry or if I want chocolate, I will say CHOCOLATE! in a growl with I want chocolate now
-unicorn giggles-

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 13:46:29 )

@Unicorn: We're not sure right now, darlin. He has another follow up appointment this Wednesday, so we're hoping to find out more then. c:
And yeah, that what it said when I checked the chat logs on Discord. /: Another moooooooooooooonth. Ugh, I'ma die of waiting. XP
How come your wifi hasn't been great lately, hon? O_o
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 15:23:36 )
@Fade: not to surs it just hasn't been and it it still be crappy just like our tv. I hope that you find out soon on what is going on with your dad. We have a heat advisory no one is to be outside from 1pm-7pm today

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 19:22:45 )
@Unicorn: I'm glad you're okay besides the sleep, hope it gets better soon though.
I'm okay sleep-wise, not feeling awesome in other ways haha. But I'm alive.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 05:49:18 )
@Interstellar Fairy: what do you mean by not feeling awesome?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 01:04:11 )
@Unicorn: Just feeling kinda low lately, also my knee still hurts from Thursday lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 01:33:01 )
@Interstellar Fairy: don't feel bad, I've been feeling a bit down to and I am trying to be happy. I thought up a few ideas. Why does your knee hurt what did you do to it?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 01:36:55 )
@Unicorn: I know, I've been trying too lol.
I was leaving my friend's house to go to her porch and I missed the step down, landed straight down on my knee. Lucky I didn't hurt it cause it's my bad knee lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 02:12:02 )
@Interstellar Fairy: Ooo ouch that still sounds pretty painful

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 02:14:41 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, but could have been worse. ^^''
Did you do anything fun today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 02:26:30 )
@Interstellar Fairy: The only fun i did was being able to sleep in and fixing up my price guide.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 02:34:47 )
@Unicorn: Those both sound nice. =]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.