Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:13:30 )
@Interstellar Fairy: we had some fries with cheese and some pasta with tomatoes, peas, chicken.

@Faust Sheep: hello, sorry have been in the event forums, I have a thread in the event forums. Not many are stopping in here now

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:23:27 )
Unicorn- That sounds really tasty. ^^ Tonight we had baked pork chops, sweet potatoes, and some spinach.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:59:07 )

@Unicorn: huh. I never really noticed a difference in taste with onions just that the taste like onions and I can always tell when they are in something and sometimes I would be all blegh this tastes like onions and everyone else in my family would be no it doesn’t and I would be all how can you not taste that this whole meal tastes like nothing but onions!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:08:42 )
@Interstellar Fairy: oh yummy, I saw a yummy recipe with mushrooms, gravy and porkchops I forgot what else, but it looked so yummy I haven't had porkchops in years.

@Roshan: oh yes, there are different types of onions, and they all taste different from one another. And all look different. My guy knows when onion is in something too he don't like onions in the food he eats either.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:13:03 )
Unicorn- That sounds really tasty.
I'm sorry to hear that. D=

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:19:16 )

@Unicorn: lol. Well I am glad that I am not the only one that can taste onions in my food. Lol. Those are so very strong in food though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:39:59 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I will have to look it up and find that recipe again. It is alright though.

@Roshan: yeah, when oinions are over cooked they make me sick to my stomach so I wont eat them either. I only like them when there raw or not overly cooked

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:46:29 )

@Unicorn: right! If there is a slight taste of onions to the food it is fine as long as you can taste everything else.
Anyways how are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:48:01 )
@Roshan: I am doing okay, about to go outside because it cooled down. I will still be posting a bit though. How have you been doimg?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:48:36 )
Unicorn- It's okay, you don't have to. I appreciate it but I don't even know when we'll have pork chops again.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:54:57 )

@Unicorn: I wish it was cooler here for me to enjoy being outside and without the bugs as well. Lol. Yea I want to post as well to get shells for my first event up here

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:30:31 )
@Roshan: where I live the city trimmed down a lot of the weeds and tall grass to help
with it not being so buggy, which we all went as a family for a walk tonight the squeeters
weren't that bad but in our backyard there pretty bad. so I know what you mean on the
bugs and being so hot, it was around the upper 80F's for hotness

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:15:31 )

@Unicorn: there is a home recipe that you can use for the misquitos in your back yard with a bottle of blue mouthwash and three stale beers and the cups of epson salt that works on repealing them from your yard. it is suppose to last for about 80 days i believe

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:04:40 )
@Roshan: so you put them in cups in your yard then?

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:32:53 )

@Unicorn: you just spray it around like anything else. it isn't harmful to kids or pets so baby uni will be safe

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:45:47 )
@Roshan: Ooh okay thank you for sharing. I know that the squeeters don't like lemongrass and other plants I just can't remember all of the plants that they don't like

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:50:43 )

@Unicorn: merrigolds are one that they dislike as well. So you can plant those too. Your welcome by the way. I am happy to share with you after all got to take care of the kiddies and animals.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:52:29 )
@Roshan: that is also true I wish that there was a plant out there that Ticks didn't like.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:54:17 )

@Unicorn: right! Gah! I hate ticks but I actually notice if you eat garlic that ticks tend to stay away from you. And Luce tried to ping you here https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3826
Questing: !

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:57:42 )
@Roshan: I haven't been getting very many pings from anyone lately it seems a bit strange. And thank you. That is very interesting to hear I normally know when there is a tick on me
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.