Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 03:00:39 )
@Interstellar Fairy: just too much going on, gotta let the nails breath so they don't turn yellow.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 03:11:30 )
@Unicorn: Absolutely, always a good idea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 03:19:48 )
@Interstellar Fairy: yep so that is why I haven't painted my nails at all or the little unicorns toe nails.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 03:25:18 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, definitely makes sense. How are you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 04:16:50 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I am okay a bit Iffy on a few things.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 07:07:57 )
@unicorn: Oooo I see there is a writing contest going on .O.

@interstellar fairy: I like your avatar! Monochromatic avi's are pretty fun to make.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 08:23:50 )
@Nalightful: yep that there is, I really hope a lot of volties enter. But we will have to wait and see, I missed my sleep window for falling asleep so I came back online.

I'll be making a new banner for my charity on Sunday, and doing some other things to try and help out theres.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 08:29:19 )
@unicorn: So for the writing contest, it's just us telling you about our summer? Seems pretty simple.
Wish my summer was more interesting for you to read about when I write it XD

Oooo I love doing banners and stuff, such fun! I get lazy and don't always do them, though.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 08:31:06 )
@unicorn: And sleep window? Is it just hard for you to fall asleep after a certain time, or?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 09:01:25 )
@Nalightful: yep that is correct on writing about how everyones summer went, I will also be writting about my summer for all to read about.

Making banners is fun, and I enjoy
making banners when I aint as busy.

I was thinking about getting a job for on the weekends cleaning rooms but I don't know if I will be able to or not.

If I miss my sleep window for falling asleep, then yes it is very hard to fall asleep after my sleep window has passed.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 09:12:54 )
@unicorn: I know some people that do cleaning as a side job! We have several hotels and such in town so they're often looking for work in the summer time. I haven't worked there, but I would totally do it.

Oh no, I'm sorry that it's hard for you to get back to sleep :( Do you ever use any sleep aid?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 09:21:31 )
@Nalightful: I've tried sleep meds and had been woken up out of a good deep sleep with a panic/anxiety attack because I always end up having both happen at the same time and I dislike having panic/anxiety attacks all in one so it wasn't good. Everytime I took that sleep med it happened until I said screw it.

So I've tired the only thing that has ever worked is a candle burning a bit an hour or two before bed, or having incense burn a bit so I can calm down, and pass out. But haven't burned a candle or incense in 3-4 years.

Well that is very cool to hear, on having friends who clean rooms as a side job.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 09:27:08 )
@unicorn: Oh wow, I wouldn't want to take sleep meds if that continued to happen, either.

Since the candle/incense has worked to calm you down - you've probably tried other relaxing things, too, I assume? Like yoga, meditating, and different stuff like that? Not necessarily for sleeping, but just in general?
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 09:36:46 )
@Nalightful: I was told along time ago to try yoga but the bones in my body suck sorry to say but it is a bit true for some of my bones. Um I tried meditating when I was little it didn't really work (I always got interupted.)

My sleeping meds that I was perscribed by my doctor, are the worst in my opinion. for that to happen to me everytime. When it doesn't happen to others that I know that are my friends. But it is fine everyone is different.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 10:05:14 )

@Unicorn: I like chocolate chip cookies!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 10:22:48 )
@Nyuu: I'll be making more cookies soon in a couple of days giggles. Andthat is good to hear

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 11:35:21 )

@Unicorn: I should make some sometime.
I'm tired from last night o:

Questing: click here!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 16:25:54 )
@Unicorn: I'm sorry to hear it. ={ If you ever want to talk, I'm here.
@Nalightful: Thank you. =] It was, but I'm not sure it came out how I wanted lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 18:25:48 )
@Nyuu: I am making cookies from scratch though and I don't know what kind, and that is if my mum will lend out her mixer. I hope that you can take a nap.

@Interstellar Fairy: thanks but not right now today, sorry going to the lake
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 18:28:52 )
@Unicorn: No worries. I hope it'll be fun. =]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.