Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 08:56:59 )
@Fai: I like to read, and make banners, update the 2.0 pg on here every chance I get, and I've been gearing up to be making stuff that I might sell at somepoint down the road but not right now. just testing out certain crafts.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 09:01:24 )
@Unicorn: Making stuff is good. Banners? Like for people's threads?

I mostly read manga, but when I do read books it's usually non fiction. I do have certain series I like to read sometimes though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 09:07:47 )
@Fai: I am reading an astrology book oit was a late pressesent from last year. and yes banners for fellow volties. I am still working on my one for in here. but I was busy, and then I got hurt and healed most of this whole month, and it has been storming a lot.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 09:14:00 )
@Unicorn: Oh that's cool. I know a lot about neo-pagan topics if you ever have any questions.

Got hurt? What happened?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 09:24:24 )
@Fai: I was out at the lake in my town on a paved trail right by the beach and water, I was carrying my little unicorn because she walked a lot already and was tired of walking. we there was a hole in the paved trail that got me down. I spraine my ankle had to have an air cast on. I had a big chuck of flesh come off of my knee (not to sure on where it went, probably on somebodies shoe) a lot of people where walking on the paved trail right by the beach and water. we went there to swim it was hot and icky out but ai didn't get to swim I went to the ER instead. what is under my scab is a big scar on my knee. with how much flesh came off of my knee the only thing under my scar, is nothing but scar tissue. it will be sore and stiff for probably forever. I got hurt on August 4th which is and was my late grandmothers birthday. and as for reading manga I used to read manga when I was a teenager. but I haven't in awhile.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 09:27:32 )
@Unicorn: That sounds like a really terrible experience. That must have hurt really really really bad. I hope the minicorn wasn't too scared. D:

Manga is really easy to pirate so I guess that's why I read it lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 09:39:13 )
@Fai: little unicorn was sad she saw that her mommy was hurt pretty bad kept saying mommy and after she calmed down she wanted to go swimming by the minnows so my mum went with her into the water and kept an eye on her. if was bad for me because the dnr was to come help and they said that they would come help. but after waiting for two hours and no help from them and having a non dnr worker come tell me that they didn't feel like helping me made me cry more when I was in a lot of pain couldn't even walk and people around me where upset a long with my mom. I scraped up my hand and arm too. I think my little unicorn was pretty sheilded and was being smart to not get hurt bad like me. thankfully but my mom brought my little unicorn upto me so people helped me out I am so greatful for them helping me even though I don't know there names or anything. but it wasn't a good day that day. but we all made it to the er and I am okay. my little unocorn is healed up on her knee only took a few days. I'm still healing but I am good. I do what I can. and I didn't know that about manga. sorry for writing so much if anything is spelt wrong I am start to fall asleep.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:10:57 )
@Unicorn: That's okay my internet died for some reason and I passed out.

That doesn't sound like too great of an experience at all. I don't know what a DNR worker is though? Is that like a paramedic?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:17:57 )
@Fai: a DNR is someone who is in charge of state parks, wildlife, fishing, hunting, and what goes on or happens in their parks. they mostly help people who get hurt out at their parks but didn't help me. and it really wasn't. awe I am sorry to hear that, did you at least sleep good?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:22:42 )
@Unicorn: Oh I think RCMP do that here. I'm not actually sure. Maybe we just fend for ourselves and try not to burn down forests or feed too many bears.

Haha I slept okay I guess lol
I'm too lazy to get up and get food right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:27:21 )
@Fai: Do you see a lot of bears near where you live at? I wouldn't want to be feeding big bears only tiny bears

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:31:47 )
@Unicorn: Canada is the second biggest country in the world if you consider landmass, but it only a total population of like 36 million people. The US has a population of 360 million people lol.

Most of that 36 million lives in like.... BC, Toronto, and Quebec. The total population of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba (the three prairie provinces) is about 5 million tops. There's probably more bears and cows here than people lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:33:43 )
@Fai: Ooh wow, don't bears go after the cows?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:35:35 )
@Unicorn: Nah they like the north part of the province where all the trees and fish are.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 20:48:07 )
@Fai: and lots of Salmon, I hope in there fishly diets?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 21:45:58 )
@Fai: Ah, very cool. I never played any of the games.
@Unicorn: I just used granulated garlic and dried parsley. ^^'' Still good to me lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 22:10:44 )
@Interstellar Fairy: Ooh I still don't have any of those. but that is good to hear.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 22:21:28 )
Oh I'm down if we're talking about food C:

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 22:23:03 )
@Unicorn: I don't know if I could live without granulated garlic lol.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/28 22:27:16 )

@Unicorn: The best kind of quinn! :'D

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.