Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange AddyShop! B> Centaur S> July DIs, '17 Event Items, more!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 17:40:55 )
@totalanimefan: oh heck i'm sorry ;-;

one sec, fixing that

(THANK YOU FOR PROOFREADING I HECKED UP!!! I'D HAVE FELT TERRIBLE)

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 19:34:06 )
@totalanimefan: i definitely intended on putting the 1,250 in the trade too but i admit i was drinking last night and i knew it was 250 above or below 1,000 ... and i went under for some reason. :")

never drink and trade, eeek

i also messed something else up when adding/removing ohms so i think i finally fixed it, omg x__x I'M SO SORRY LOL

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 19:46:42 )
@totalanimefan: I ALMOST JUST CANCELLED IT TOO

I NEED TO JUST LAY DOWN HAHAH

thank you again!! <3

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 22:53:35 )
@totalanimefan: i chilled for a bit and did some drawing ;www; hopefully that resets the ol' brain a bit haha

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 23:07:52 )
@totalanimefan: much more alive today I think haha. how are you!?

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 03:53:40 )
@totalanimefan: ahh that's awesome! :3 the weather is finally, hopefully picking up~

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 04:52:53 )
@totalanimefan: nice!!

it's supposed to finally get up to 60F this weekend, i'm so excited ;w;

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 04:55:10 )
@totalanimefan: I'm going to C2E2, or Chicago Comics and Entertainment Expo tomorrow night so it's gonna be lots of walking. :3

Have you ever been to a convention before?

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 20:22:36 )
@totalanimefan: oh heck I've been trying to go to Ota for years. I'm thinking next year is most likely!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 23:15:59 )
@totalanimefan: I'll definitely hit you up if I end up going! A friend lives in Maryland and he's been desperate but since I'm moving next month and facing double-rent for a bit (overlapping leases) it seems like a bad idea to plan for Ota so soon haha

Otakon 2020???

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 03:03:54 )
@totalanimefan: that's awesome! :3

I don't have one convention to call my own yet. I went to C2E2 (Chicago Comics and Entertainment Expo) this weekend here in Chicago and it was .. something. :"D A bit much, really. I've never felt so claustrophobic before tbh.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 00:47:12 )
@totalanimefan: yeah it's super close, I'm like 45-60 minutes from Chicago and I could just take a train or something if I didn't feel like driving. :O

There's also ACEN in a few months too, Anime Central, which is a lot smaller than C2E2...

I love traveling for conventions, too, I went to PAX South in San Antonio for a couple years but it's so expensive :(

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 13:24:44 )
@addy: Hello!! Would you be willing to trade a Too Hot, Sticky Fingers, and Little Piggies, for the Alice in Wonderland, and Halloween sets?

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 00:20:36 )
@totalanimefan: for sure!! it's one of my favorite things :O

also your avatar is amazing and is like a counterpart to mine hahah

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:03:37 )
@totalanimefan: twinsies but opposite twinsies B3

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 11:15:59 )

@Addy: Hello! I'm not sure if you saw my last post, but would you be willing to trade a Too Hot, Sticky Fingers, and Little Piggies, for the Alice in Wonderland, and Halloween sets?

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 01:00:16 )
@mato: omg i'm so sorry!! i did completely miss it even looking at pings and stuff @__@ I've been on my tablet and it's not ideal for browsing

I will definitely be down to trade for all of that! The full Wonderland and 2017 Halloween set are on my mule so I'll send a trade shortly. :)

@totalanimefan: there must be but i can't think of it off the top of my head ;w;

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 01:06:28 )
Ahh I realized I was missing the Candy Corn Witch Stockings from the list on my post BUT I made sure to include them in the trade. <3 It should be both full event sets but pleaaase let me know if something is missing!

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 06:34:12 )

@Addy: No problem!! I browse on my phone a lot as well and the pings don't always agree with me haha

I'll take your word on it being complete, I'm still pretty new to the site so I have no idea if it is or not haha;;

@totalanimefan: thank you! I'm really digging yours and Addy's as well!
he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 02:44:34 )
@mato: thank you for understanding ;w; and I'm so pumped that you already put everything to such good use ahhh <33 the new outfit is great :D

May I ask what those dark ears are?

@totalanimefan: the new items are killer ;www; I haven't had a chance to sit down with em yet!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.