Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment RuPaul's Drag Race

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 03:33:23 )
@Neko: I agree! Kalorie really surprised me too!!!

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 03:42:41 )
@Neko:
@Fozzy:
omg ditto! I really don't think she deserved to go. Other than the one critique, she was real pretty and sparkly. Drag's just not ready for that look. But I feel like it got to her and she lost her confidence for the performance.

Yeah the other queen surprised me too, Also that gimmick at the end. - oh so that's where she was savin' it! lmao

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 03:54:10 )
@Eruca: I have a feeling Vanessa might come back later. I heard that when the drag queens started popping up on social media, her's was the 3rd one to be released, which some say has something to do with their order of elimination/impact on the show. *crosses fingers*

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 04:04:47 )
@Fozzy: Snap! That'd be great, I hope so! She seems like a lot of fun.

I also wonder why Blair St. Clair looks so awkward in interviews. Is that kid just awkward? lol Thinkin' it might have to do with her trying not to spoil the show so I'm waiting to see.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 04:06:27 )
neko says;
I think Blair is honestly a little too young for the competition. I might be wrong, but I don't think she's going to be able to keep up with the other queens.
It also makes me a little uncomfortable to look at her out of drag. xD;

sell me rigs please♥

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 04:09:21 )
I liked Blair initially from the "meet the queens" thing. I do agree she is pretty young. Did you hear about her DUI and arrest during production? :vanora_sweat:

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:37:44 )
My gf introduced me to the show and I love it. I haven't watched it in forever and I think I've only seen a few past seasons on hulu. I was absolutely obsessed with Kimchi and all her weird outfits * o *
previously keef with a k

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 23:56:34 )
@Neko: Yes! They get younger every season!

@Fozzy: Oh my god, I did not hear about that! Was it her birthday?
With that gorgeous mug I thought she could do no wrong!

@keef: yeah kimchi is always so pretty!
Ping me

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 16:45:13 )
I ve just started watching the current season
And its really amazing o:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/1 21:50:36 )
@Raxton: Who are your current faves? This season had a lot of strong competitors ^^

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 02:55:39 )
Have to say miz cracker for the win now xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 15:56:19 )
I love her too. She's witty and has delivered some great looks.

Maybe they'll put the season on netflix or something after it airs.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 16:47:13 )
I honestly think the finalists are going to be (if only 3):
Eureka (It'd be shocking for everyone I think if she doesn't make it.),
Kameron Michaels (I honestly love her and think she could be the winner),
and lastly Aquaria (if not, def Miz Cracker). ^^

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 16:52:13 )
this show gives me life, I've been able to pick winners or runner ups from the first ep, I met sharon needles, she was really nice and said I looked amazing (i looked like crap) floated all the way home after that I have not seen the latest season yet hopefully I get no spoilers xD -ducks out just in case-

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 16:56:08 )
@Chaos: I almost saw Miz Cracker and Kameron Micheals Friday night!!! But the line out the bar was soooo long. >.<

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 16:59:25 )
@fozzy: I haven't seen any of this season so neither of them ring any bells, but drag queens sure are popular these days, I'd love to meet Bianca oneday ;o; have you seen Dragula? its low budget can be found on youtube Zander is amazing (s1)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 17:00:53 )
@Chaos: Oh I love Bianca! I've seen both her movies, they're hilarious. :D I haven't seen Dragula.
Also, one of the drag queens this season, Aquaria, is Sharon needles drag daughter, if you didn't know.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 17:06:25 )
@Fozzy: I didn't even know she had one, -looks her up like a boss- Dragula is more horror and filth with a touch of Glam thrown in instead of lip sync for your life its more exterminations first ep 3 of them get buried alive with bugs dirt and some liquid thrown on them they can't see at all, the one who doesn't impress the two judges gets 'killed off' in mini horror shorts

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 17:12:08 )
https://youtu.be/h3-nRwYR470
relocated to Death c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 18:54:23 )
DRAGULA IS LOVE
I love Loris and Vander from the first season and from this one Disasterina lives inside my heart <3333

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.