Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:08:35 )
@Kozi: oof, that does suck. :(

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:16:02 )

Hello there guys :)

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:22:01 )
@Nyuu: Your body might have gotten something in it's weakened state from not feeling well before. D: Make sure to have your vitamin C!
(Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, just have a lot of experience. =_=;;; )

@vengeance: Hey you! How's it going? :3

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:23:20 )
@Shark: Yeah, it makes cooking a royal pain in the butt, since buying a whole new stove is not exactly feasible right now. D: The upper burner part of the stove is still perfectly fine, though, so I can still cook there, at least. :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:24:03 )

@Kozi: I'm actually going to buy some vitamin C tabs, they helped me through last winter :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:24:56 )

@Kozi: I am doing good. How are you doing?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:28:10 )
@Kozi: well that's something :p

now I'm hungry

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:52:21 )
@Kozi: I am so sorry to hear that, hopefully on one of the days that you want to go out and do stuff that it wont hurt.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 20:59:40 )
Hey guys. Thought I'd check this place out since I always enjoy a good cup of coffee. ;o

Speaking of vitamin C, I need some... and pretty much every other vitamin as well.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 21:08:58 )

@Dowan: Hey there how are you doing?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 13:16:37 )
@Dowan: Welcome! We always welcome another poster.

@Unicorn: Oh no worries, there are good days, too. :3 I think the bad ones just stand out more, simply because they are bad.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 14:08:33 )

Ello there guys.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 18:01:59 )
@Vengeance: I'm doing better today than I was yesterday, that's for sure! How are you fairing? C;

@Kozi: Thank you for the welcome! Yeah, I tend to remember the bad things and dwell on the negative when I really don't want to. Fortunately I have found that if I try to keep a positive mindset, things slowly begin to improve even if nothing has changed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 18:43:05 )
@Kozi: how are you doing so far, I am healing still I see a little blood seeps out but it isn't that big of a chunk missing out of my leg now.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 20:20:48 )
@Unicorn: Still going, but kinda crappy. The weather is making some of my weaker parts hurt. I have a crcacked molar that is killing me, in particular. At least it’s way in the back, though. I’m glad your leg is on the mend, though! I took a chunk out of my knee when I was 8, so I feel you there. Three layers of stitches for that bad boy. x_______x;;

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 20:22:59 )
@Dowan: Yeah, keeping a positive outlook can really be a sucker some days. It really does end up being a conscious change. I had to wear different clothes, actually. Closer to what I used to wear back when I was happier. And music! Music is SOOOOO important.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 20:27:30 )
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hi Kozi!
How are you today?

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 20:50:25 )

@Dowan: I am doing good today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 21:17:26 )
@Kozi: your lucky you got stitches, sorry to hear that everything hurts. The hospital didn't do anything for me really when it happened, just gave a med that in now an known allergy, because it made me sick, thankfully my doctor put me on a better healing ointment, and antibiotics to get rid of the infection. The hospital only did xrays and gsve the med that made me sick. And sent me on my way back home. They don't do anything for knee's or nothing.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/13 01:02:30 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Kozi:
@Unicorn: Still going, but kinda crappy. The weather is making some of my weaker parts hurt. I have a crcacked molar that is killing me, in particular. At least it’s way in the back, though. I’m glad your leg is on the mend, though! I took a chunk out of my knee when I was 8, so I feel you there. Three layers of stitches for that bad boy. x_______x;;

I know that feel. I had put off fixing it for so long due to finances, and that occassional hard piece of food would wonder on back and make me jump-and-yelp obnoxiously. Super jolting. Ended up just having the whole molar pulled rather than pay for the Root canal. (It being way in the back seemed pointless to save for aesthetics.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.