Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Come and Recharge with me! (geddit?)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:05:07 )
Yay my headache is virtually gone
gonna go shower to make myself feel even better though

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:09:10 )
mm i need to do that too

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:10:40 )

@KeirenKiren: Glad your head is feeling better :)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:50:38 )
@Miss Kitty: Yeah luckily i didn't puke or come close to puking. I gagged a bit though when first waking up and usually that sends the bile up when i'm nauseous ;u;
Now I also feel alive hahaha

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:52:16 )

@KeirenKiren: Yikes. It sounds like you had a really rough start. How often does that usually happen?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:55:06 )
@Miss Kitty: used to be twice a week so my doctor took me off birth control. It's been about a month now and I was migraine free for around 32 days til today so not as bad. This one was not severe also.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 22:58:31 )

@KeirenKiren: Wow o.o That must have been some scary birth control in order for that kind of reaction. Always seems to have so many side effects, makes me weary of taking it lol.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:01:55 )
@Miss Kitty: I have for over 10 years (different pills but yeah ahahaha they have bad side effects), they make migraines worse, can lead to depression etc. Tons of things lol. I took them cause I was irregular among other health issues...involving aunt flo.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:08:01 )
Always be careful about birthcontrol. The doctors here still believe it was birthcontrol that was what caused my brain-strokes 2 years ago.
Going to the hospital next week to see if they can get me safely out of my other medication. .... ( right after a jobinterview ^^; )

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:10:28 )

@KeirenKiren: So since you're off the birth control, will aunt flo be okay then?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:13:02 )
@TeaTales: Yeah think I had endometriosis cause it was excruciating before the pill ;u; but where I got migraines it's dangerous on them.
@Miss Kitty: it should regulate a little but I may end up in excruciating pain again lol in which case I can yell at my doctor to gimme other meds.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:22:37 )
@keirenkiren: Yeah the suspected the samething bout me, cause I ket getting pains no matter how much painkillers I ate, it had no effect on me. they even checked me for ovara cancer on several occasions, did some minor surger too to s if that ould help the pain, but nopes. it only started helping a bit when I got on the birthcontrol. now not being able to get back on the pill ( unless I have a deathwish....... I've been told to stay away from ever product that have hormones in them. :/ ) the pains have sorta gotten less intense, except the first couple days that still at times can be so bad I need to have a bucket of water near me ^^;;;

hope you figure out something with yours too <3 Have you tried the endometriosis meal plans?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:23:37 )

This whole thing sounds so scary ;-;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:28:08 )
@miss kitty: Life can be prettty scary

Can I ask you where you got the mask from? is it that weird 500 fuses worth item? * cant remember what it held, but just know that I'm 450 fuses away from getting it OTL * ... * really considering making an art thread just in the hopes of getting some more convos going * 8'D * so terrible at convos and was even more terrible at this event as rl life kept me busy... sister gave birth april 2nd after dangerous 24 hours, meetings, doctors appointments, more meetings and just today I got news that I'm going to a job interview on tuesday... Just one hour before I have to be at the hospital, luckily in the same town, but still... wher they will see if the can gt me of of my epilepsy meds *

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:29:51 )
@TeaTales: Didn't know there was such a thing? Though I can't really choose certain foods cause I don't have a job right now ;u;
My doctor is also virtually useless. We fought with him for me to get a simple blood test for diabetes, thyroid, etc everything of that nature which came back fine. I used to take a horse pill idk what it was before the BC that would work after 2h of taking it the first 2 days. It worked once it kicked in. I'd be so bad i'd be passing out ;u;

@Miss Kitty: welcome to I wish I were a boy lol

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:35:43 )

@TeaTales: Yes, yes it is. I hate it lol. And yes, the mask is from that Curious Case item that costs 500 fuses ^^ Awh, well at least we still have a week to collect fuses. So you still have time! ^^ Wow you really have been busy o.o Do you at least have a little more time now?

@KeirenKiren: Lol Yeah, for real. Guys should have to deal with this bs too.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:39:13 )
@Miss Kitty: Yeah they just have to worry about not embarrassing themselves in public smh lol
there is a male BC but the first test for it failed cause they were getting too emotional and boohoo
:vanora_annoyed:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:41:41 )

@KeirenKiren: Oh yeah, I thought I seen something about that on FB. Rofl...Oh no. Emotional?? xD

|

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:44:06 )
@Miss Kitty: Yeah heaven forbid they get mood swings like we do LMAO

also heard there's another stupid challenge on the go since the tide pods. smh
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:44:54 )
yeah that condom crap, Darwinism at its finest for sure.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.