Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Win Prizes!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 09:29:53 )

@RainbowPanda: Money is good

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:51:26 )
morning!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:52:47 )

@Shark: Evening there shark XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:55:00 )
Hows it going?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:56:54 )

@Shark: I am doing good. How about you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 19:10:29 )
good. I need some cereal.

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 21:02:51 )

Hey everyone

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 21:10:44 )
hi there Teemo!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 21:23:44 )

Juneberry:
@Shadami: Wait what book is this I wanna read it omg it sound great.

That reminds me I should be writing. Instead I just finished dealing with level up procedures for DnD. That's all we're doing there today and I'm finally done now though. But... I dun feel like opening scrivener yet ;-;

Morning guys. I say at 3PM. xD

The book I'm writing and working on getting published.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 01:35:19 )
@Ina: Trust me, it can never be as bad as mine. Or that's my opinion. But I also have super talented friends that make me feel some shame for failing so hard. But they tell me not to. I love them.

@Lady Luna: Glad to know someone is with me with texture <3 I know there are lots of us actually, including people with insanely *good* senses of smell (like one of my closest friends in HS). But... It's even more awkward when it's mostly 'cause texture is most of what you sense in your mouth xD

My favorite thing to eat? I like sweets. Like ice cream is one of my favorites... And cake. I'm picky with types and stuff, and sometimes even brands. I also eat lots of cookies and whatnot. Oh, right, normal food is important too right? Um... there's this special kind of tomato I get at Trader Joe's I like to eat as a snack (I eat it whole, don't bother cutting it up or anything). They're lower acid than normal tomatoes and kinda greenish in color (though the signs always say brown tomato, iunno. xD)

I like food. xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 01:43:02 )

@Juneberry: Who doesn't like food? LOL
Seriously though. Food. Who doesn't like it?
Oh... those that need serious help. Because food is life. Literally.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 01:45:57 )
@Lady Luna: I mean, sometimes I hate food but that's 'cause I'm sick and food thoughts make me wanna vomit. But that's the only time. I'm kind of a pig most of the time. Well...50% I guess? <- has binge eating disorder, but has been better about eating a bit a day... lately pigging out too much again though

What I don't like is eating in the morning. Luckily...That's what nutrition shakes are for? xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 01:49:47 )

@Juneberry: Awwww. At least you're on the mend~<3
And I can completely understand - and relate! - to the whole not liking to eat when sick, or in the morning. XD

Seriously though, at least you're gettin' better. That's always good.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 01:50:54 )
@Juneberry: man yah i relate
i just sorta sit in my art class somedays
and think how i even concieved the thought i was somewhat good

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 02:00:20 )
@Lady Luna: I mean, I'm trying anyway. The thing is, binge eating is more about balance. One day I eat like a pig and have like a million meals in one day and then the next I'm not hungry because I ate so freaking much. Not always for those reasons mind you. But basically, I eat when I'm hungry (which is not really how you should do it). I've gone a week eating one or two protein bars a day and that's it. And those days were me forcing myself to eat half the time. Other days I eat a ton though. Like half a pizza for dinner or something. xD Balance isn't really my forte in general in life. I mean... my personality disorder is even called 'borderline'.

@Ina: Like that's me when I write, only I'm not in classes and such. I just always wonder how I conceived thinking things were good etc. What's interesting is looking back at something yeaaaars later that you actually liked. And by interesting I mean don't even bother because if you're me you'll suddenly find all the imperfections and wonder what you were taking because you must have been even if you know you weren't. :'D

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 02:13:30 )
@Juneberry: o ya totally
ive left behind a LOT of WIPs to time
sucks when ur mom keeps hopinf u draw something 4 her

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 02:23:43 )
@Ina: Oh? What does she want you to draw for her? Draw me something too plz... I say kidding (half). For me, I don't mind writing things for my dad. Actually, what my dad really wants is to co-write stuff 'cause what I lack skill in he's best at, and what he sucks at is what I'm super good with. Like seriously, he sucks at character development... and I suck at logic. :'D

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 02:29:49 )
@Juneberry: she wants me to draw alice from wonderland for her
theres was one i was close to finishing but i took a break and came back to internal screaming
and the second attempt so far has only been in planning stages
and i mean
i cant garuntee itll be done well, if ever but whatdya want? .v.
lol relateable. i tend to focus on logic n stuff a lot myself. i spend hours daydreaming my stories, coming up with the plot, connecting it to what already exists. if it doesnt make sense i scrap it and i feel like i have an epiphany when i find out i accidentally put all the pieces together magnificently without even realizing
and then im like 'fuck' when i realize how stupid of an idea it is even tho it was so wonderfully planned >:0

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 02:32:53 )
@Ina: I don't have anything I particularly want. Just whatever would be fun for you to draw xD I'm too lazy to make decisions. Also I'm just indecisive. Draw yourself, draw a stick figure... Just something to keep you drawing like I hope to keep writing lots.

At least you did one attempt let alone two right?

Yeah, for me it's like... I just say eff it and keep trying to make it make sense and then finally realize "logic kinda might be helpful" and cry in a corner.
Then I work on a new lacking logic thing because what is an attention span anyway?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 02:36:10 )
@Juneberry: ight will dooooooo
yeah ;v; but ive promised my mom for years
lol, at least u have ur dad to help ya :D id reccomend u daydream but that sorta requires an attention span xox
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.