Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 01:25:33 )
@Eruca: They're a publisher for poets. They've found some really talented folks. Here are some of my favorites: x, x and x. It's all really emotional and intense, I love 99% of what they share.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 01:34:14 )
@KayBit: Hey hey! - hugs -

@Juneberry: Here is the Facebook page for Button Poetry. I hope you enjoy their content as much as I do. I'm building a little minature village out of recycled boxes, popsicle sticks and clay for the roof. Here is my Imgur album for it, there's progress photos. I have a thread on Caedon that talks about my progress. I might bring that over here too. ^^

I have an Instagram. I've been photographing concerts more recently, I have a couple gigs coming up and I'm photographing my friend's band for their album on Saturday as well as attending their show on the 18th. I also love portraits and I don't post photos from my work on my Instagram but I photograph the kids and our activities at both camp and the club. I recently made a Facebook page for myself but it's empty right now.

I've been writing since I was 16 and drawing since I was much younger, I've always had love for art. I have two fantasy stories, two sci-fi stories, a psychological thriller mystery detective story, etc. I'm probably going to make an art request shortly. ^^

Tell me about you too! Writing, drawing, photography, anything.~

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 01:35:21 )
@keef: Sorry potential triple post. There's this website we can use called "when are you free" or something and it's a calendar and we can all make a username and see when everyone is available.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 01:43:35 )
@nyreen: Ahhh it's cool to see you here~ -hug-

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 01:45:30 )
@nyreen: Welcome to Voltra! I am a huge fan of DnD too. Not sure if I would love a Voltra-themed one as the lore is kinda still in its beginning stage and I am not certain of the rules and stuff regarding magic or technology in this world. I am however, extremely into the original fantasy DnD, I play 5e.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:28:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! Yeah, I love my work. ^^

@Saeyra: Awesome! I play 5e as well, my partner DMs and I'm a player. It would be super cool to get a group together to play once a week!

@KayBit: It's cool to see you here too!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:43:34 )
@nyreen: Oh cool I prefer to be a player as well, I have never DMd in my life but I feel I know enough of the rules to DM in case of emergencies a.k.a. DnD withdrawal pains. Yeah it would be cool to have a group of Voltra peeps. People have tried on here before but I think the community was too small at the time. I wish you lots of luck organizing a group, I feel scheduling is by far the hardest aspect of DnD.

Always ping me please.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 02:57:46 )
@Saeyra: Thank you! I might try to use this website that allows everyone to sign in and select their availability. Hopefully there's a day that works.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:05:36 )
@nyreen: Cool! Your tastes might be too intense for me, but I'm sure there's stuff out there I'd really enjoy. Thanks for sharing!

Lookatchu startin' stuff with your intro thread.
Does it do different time zones?
Ping me

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:08:35 )
@Eruca: You're welcome! ^^ I think so! I would have to double check.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 05:06:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Working with kids? 4 years this summer. I've been at the summer camp for four summers this summer and I started working at the youth club in January. I was a nanny to an 8 year old from August - January ( total fucking nightmare ) and I use to volunteer at a youth center, did that for a year.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 05:34:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Awh, thank you! I try. ^^

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 06:01:50 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome! I try to teach the youth to be conscious of their decisions and how they affect the world we live in. We promote recycling and we'll have a compost soon. Until we do I always bring home the waste and dump it into my own. We don't waste food and unplug stuff when they're not in use.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 06:15:26 )
welcome to voltra

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 06:16:06 )
@okios: Thank you!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 18:09:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Who knows, people are so insecure and need to assert that they're masculine and in charge even in the most benign circumstances. It's obnoxious.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 04:47:29 )
Hi! Welcome to Voltra and have a nice day.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 05:20:58 )
@Emmett Khan: Thank you!

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 05:24:56 )
@nyreen: You're welcome. I hope you like it here. See you around. :)
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 08:27:02 )
I'm in love with this site!

call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.