Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:13:43 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Mandy Amour: No worries =)

what are you up to today, anyway?
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:17:59 )
@Lady Luna: A few things actually, trying to find a free copy online of the book the great Gatsby so I can help someone on here with one their assignments, she isn't enjoying the book so I thought If I read it I could help a bit lol
Im also working on updating and fixing the front posts of this thread to include more contests and prizes lol, Im posting on the forums to keep up my average with you :p and probably making new graphics for my post style, quest thread and I might change the ones here If I feel up to it haha

You hun?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:24:57 )

@Mandy Amour: You've got a fair bit goin' on at the moment, lol.
I'm just doin' up my grocery list for the end of the month, and RP'in' along with chatting with you. XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:35:27 )
@Lady Luna: Sounds like we both rock at multitasking don't we :p hahaha Go us!
speaking of that I really should make that too but Ill have to wait a bit cause this weekend Ill be studying for my
health and safety training course

@strawberry: Aww yeah I love to keep this place maintained and up to date because then all the information is current plus it shows people its active too :) Plus its nice to have new things to read and look at xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:45:43 )

@Mandy Amour: Always good to have a list for what you need to grab. Lol. XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:48:14 )
@strawberry: -sends you half of my motivation- There this way I can still keep up with things but not overwhelm myself xD haha

I will try not too :p but I do enjoy it its been a long while since Ive had a chance to make my own graphics and stuff so its kind of nice xD I thought about making a graphics thread to sell them and then also to have a section for about 30 premade ones people can just use xD Its on my to do list I just have to check other things off first

@Lady Luna: Oh I hear you trust me without my list I just walk around aimlessly looking and some how I spend like twice what I planned xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:49:45 )

@Mandy Amour: LOL
Originally, Id idn't do a list.
And then I got sick of the whole 'wait... do I need? Bah, I'll buy it and find out when I get home.' thing. XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:59:40 )

@mandy amour: Bless yous so munchies!~ T w T I've been really wanting to make a shop on here for a few months now! I think once my schedule is more open again I'm just gonna go for it! ; v ; )/) Real cash commissions aren't allowed to be advertised unless it's the customer making an offer to do so right? ; v ;

I also am concerned my prices will sound super expensive (large amounts of volts and ohms are hard to get) so I feel like pricing so high would be mean but I don't want to underprice and I want to do my fully shaded commishies for when I do X,D the struggle hnng

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 01:25:55 )

@strawberry: An auction does sound like a good idea! Might be easier then too cause I can take one at a time then be overwhelmed with too many at once! :'D Thank you T v T Truuuuueee!! <33

Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 01:31:13 )
@Lady Luna: Yeah I actually had to give my younger sister so many things because I didn't have a list and id just buy it every single time hAHA
I had like three peanut butters at one point haha

@Lydiachan22: Why don't you start off with an art auction then? they tend to always get a vast amount more volts and ohms. I wouldn't worry about prices though I mean people will either pay what you ask or they wont right? I am guessing for nice art people WILL pay the money regardless if they have to save for it. We don't have many artists on here right now selling so spots are very limited and everyone wants pretty arts ;D As for commissions of real currency I don't think you can on here even if they want too unless its a transaction done through like your DA accounts or something. You would have to ask staff on that one to be clear of the rules lol

@strawberry: Aww you are seriously just winning me over the more we talk, can I keep you? :p haha
Yeah you think it would do well? Hmm I mean if I had only a few slots I could turn my art thread into both? then I wouldn't have to worry about being TOO busy cause once the slots are filled I wouldn't have to worry about orders until I was caught up..hmm hmm sounds like a good idea I think xD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 01:39:28 )

@Mandy Amour: lmfao
Or you miss things you need.
It's hell without a list. XDD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 01:49:04 )

@strawberry: You can potentially make volts.

@lydiachan22: Definitely has the skills to do it, and probably have the offers break 30K.

But it's not a guarantee. XD My auctions are often unloved, so to speak. So don't look at it as a guarantee.
Dat's all I'm, sayin'~

(Although, you and Lydia def have the skills to make it big.~<3)
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 01:52:52 )
@Lady Luna: Hahaha I agree with you there. I just made half of one for now since I remembered a few things I didn't get last time and I don't want to forget

@strawberry: Yeah I do have to open mine back up again I just worry that I will and then something will happen and Ill feel bad if I don't get them out fast Enough D; I usually try and get them to people I accept orders from within like a day or two tops xD shock the hell out of them

Aww yeah we can keep each other that sounds awesome! -clings too- mine xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 02:04:14 )

-takes a peak inside- Hey Hey.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 02:05:32 )
@Boss Rimi: Hello Hello and welcome! ;D
How are you?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 02:10:09 )

@mandy amour: I'm pretty good. Decided to hop on Voltra again after being gone for so long. :/
How are you?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 02:14:12 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh you are like me! I literally was gone for months and just came back a few days ago :)
Glad to see you came back to join us all again.

Im wonderful, just working on some graphics for myself for my post style. Aside from that watching Inuyasha lol

I hope you stick around it would be nice to get to know someone else here! :)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 02:17:01 )

@mandy amour: Haha, well welcome back!
I honestly only returned out of sheer curiosity.

However, I'm not sure I shall be staying. I don't really have anything keeping me here which is rather depressing.
If that were to change however, then perhaps I would be convinced to stay longer.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 02:21:14 )
@Boss Rimi: Well at least make sure you give it a go before you leave again! You never know when you will find something that will keep you here ^-^ I didn't think I would stop being a lurker and start posting all over the forums and some how the few users Ive gotten to know since I came back have been able to keep me talking XD

Im sorry you feel you don't have anything holding you here but I assure you there are some great people here who are worth it!

so what did you do today hun? Anything exciting?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 02:25:04 )

@mandy amour: Well my two besties here I just talk to on Discord.
Ummm anything exciting? -thinks-
Nah, that was yesterday. I went to the mall with my sister and her husband. It was the first time in a very long time that we both got to hang out together.
I hope we could do that again sometime.
She did say she would visit again when she could, she's a busy lady. hehe

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.