Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 5 Mad Tea Party

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:52:22 )
@Kcalb: I commend your username. Being backwards is not backwards, but rather forwards, for the masses to see. Oh how delightful to see a name that does not follow the usual conventions

Gray, hmm...gray is always curious

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:53:44 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: xD My dog does the same thing. So do people come up to you asking if they can pet your dog or do they typically understand not to since shes working?

@Kcalb: There is a new game every day. So..like yesterday was riddles, so we got riddles all day. We had one day with math stuff all day. Today's game is a mystery. We should be finding out what it is in about an hour ^^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:54:11 )

@Dipper: But...how long is forever, Hatter?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:56:00 )
@Miss Kitty: might it have already passed? is it tomorrow? Perhaps just a moment, or a fortnight, or all eternity?
Who are we to assign a meaning to a meaningless word when it could mean just the opposite? How is grin?

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:57:50 )
@Dipper: thank you very much! I'd like to say its 100% original but it's the name of a character I love. I'm really glad it wasn't taken here ;v;

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:58:36 )
@Miss Kitty: amazing! thank you very much for explaining, I'm sure that info is somewhere and I just didn't see it but so many things at once are pretty overwhelming to me ;u;''

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:59:05 )
@Kcalb: The game looks interesting, I think I would like to play one day. The designs are cute.

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:01:10 )
@Dipper: mogeko is definitely talented at character design
this one is one if not the mildest game of theirs, so i hope you will n have fun
i have a thing for rpgmaker games tbh

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:02:16 )

@Dipper: It could very well be never. But who needs time when you have tea? Tea time is the only time of importance, isn't that right?

@Kcalb: You're welcome ^^ The whole event lasts for 2 weeks, so we should have...about 7 games left to go I believe?

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:05:05 )
@Miss Kitty: great
i know its beside the point but i got used to the tipping feature on other avatar forums n was confused for a moment there ._.'

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:06:53 )
Jesi Says:

@Miss Kitty: I've had 1 lady actually reach to pet her while we were grocery shopping but Annie back away/pressed closer to me so her hand missed. Annie doesn't typically like strangers petting her in public anyways but most people are like "large black dog + small girl +inside store that obviously does not allow pets = working dog, don't pet" lol I do have kids asking to pet her and I typically allow that 1 at a time. Most elderly people like saying "she's so well trained! I wish my dog was that good" and then talking to me for 15 minutes in the produce section about dogs xD

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:13:02 )
@Kcalb: I'll need to remember about it...I think I recall coming across it before but forgot to play, heh.

@Miss Kitty: does any other time truly exist?

also rip this thread in less than an hour, wonder if we should take our madness to the next chapter

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:19:22 )
It’s confusing when the first post of this thread says it was made 7 days ago. > u>; I understand something went wrong with that coding though? I wonder why we don’t have normal timestamps like most forums.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:23:08 )
I wonder too...
Also...I love the difference in posts lol

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:30:00 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: Such a cute dog!!
I was about to ask if she was a lab haha
So precious!
How old is she?
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:38:08 )

Sorry! I went to grab noms o.o

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:40:21 )
i really wish we had a sheep emoji
are yall having fun??
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:41:06 )

@Kcalb: You mean this one?

|

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:43:49 )
<-- There's also this, but Static is more of a long haired goat.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 16:44:51 )
Mm, I was late to this one. D; The difference in posts is quite large. O.O;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.