Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:30:39 )
@Siipu: good evening and don't think I've spoken to you much really

@XoGIZMOoX: if I had more volts I'd ask you a question banner wise
I already make my own banners but I wouldn't mind if one I make was
to be animated but that is pry to much to ask for.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:31:03 )
@Siipu: you get people chatting... and you get lots of replies. XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:31:56 )
@Unicorn: Hi there!
@Lunakiri: Hahah. That's true. :D 277

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:32:03 )
@Lunakiri: I can't keep up with all of the posts *looks back*

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:33:34 )
@Siipu: Yup. And this is a very chatty/active/whatever thread. Sooooo logic states it'd be busy. XD

But that really is a good thing, I think. Means we can hit the site goals easier XD

@Unicorn: lmao. You too, huh? XD
Busy threads can be hard to keep up with sometimes, definitely. Especially when you constantly worry about being an interruption and shoving yourself unwantedly into a conversation ^ ^;;

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:34:37 )

@Lunakiri: Yeah, and it's a good thing there's a thread this active. Because it makes Volt earning much faster too. And I like chatting, so. Win win. 279

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:34:47 )
@Siipu: hello there how is your morning
@Lunakiri: yes and that is true

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:35:45 )
@Siipu: Oh hell yeah.
the best way for me though, because I'm usually NOt the most chatty [I'm way to awkward > > ] is RP's... and findin' someone to do a thread with on a new site ain't the easiest. XD In time!

@Unicorn: Of course it is XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:37:16 )
@Unicorn: Good, drinking coffee and waking up. How are you?
@Lunakiri: Oh, I see. Well, for me it's the opposite. I'm not good at RP's. :v 280

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:38:17 )
@Siipu: Eh, it takes practice~ I've been hoping to be published for years though... soooo0 that may have something to do with me. xD

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:39:11 )
Oooh, that's exciting! :o I tried RP'ing like, 2 years ago, maybe? And I was like, ummm, maybe not for me. :v 282

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:43:36 )
@Siipu: Eh, it's not for everyone ^ ^

But yeah. I have some of my writing in my sig [well a link to it] if you wanted to go read any of it =)

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:44:33 )
Yeah. Well, maybe I'll give it another go someday. :v
Oooh, I need to check that out! c: 283

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:45:51 )
@Siipu: Honestly, I think everyone should always give creating in one way or another a chance. ultiple times over years if need be. No one should give up on any form of creation - drawing, sculpting, painting, writing, music, whatever. Anything and everything.

Everyone needs a creative outlet.

But that's just me. ^ ^;

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:47:04 )
Well, my creative outlet is knitting and crocheting. :v I kinda stopped drawing years ago. :v 284

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:48:08 )
@Siipu: I used to do both - knit and croochet - . . . until the yarn kept irritating my skin. DX
How ambitious do you get with those? I have seen some freaking awesome things people have made with those as a medium.

And awww, it sucks you stopped drawing. That's one of the easiest! XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:49:43 )
@Xogizmoox: Oh you're in Texas? That's awesome!
I was born in Texas and lived there until the 8th grade. Still have several friends online that live there.

I love creative stuff. I particularly do art-related things. I also RP. I don't do a lot of writing otherwise anymore, though.

foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:51:12 )
Sorry if that sent twice to you both, I am
doing ok its just a long day and night.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:51:15 )
@Lunakiri: Well, I'm quite talented. If I say so myself. :v These kind of things are easy for me to learn (and master even). Well, I honestly wouldn't say that drawing is the easiest one. xD What's easy for you, isn't necessarily easy for others and vise versa. c: 286

My Quest
Ping me if needed. I get lost easily.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:55:31 )
@Siipu: Nahhh. I'd say art is the easiest for anyone. If you can put something to another surface and leave a mark, you can draw. Knitting, you need a certain degree of dexterity.

This is of course NOT talking about anything quality. > > I can't knit anything worthwhile, for example.

I may be able to draw.... ehhhh.... acceptably, I suppose, but that doesn't mean that everyone can. Most people blow me out of the freaking water and make me question why the hell I try, lol.

But seriously. To draw, you just need to be able to put something to something else and make a mark. That's drawing. You don't need words. You don't need sharp things [in theory > > Sharpeners don't count! XD] etc.

It's also the first creative thing you tend to learn as a child.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.