Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:42:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Posting at work? Naughty. ^_~ Not much happening with me, boring boring. Loving this event so far, though. It's getting a lot more people posting than usual. Events are pretty good for that.
@Halestorm: Hey there! :3 Going well so far. Playing some Starbound and posting at the same time. XDD;;

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:46:06 )
@Kozi: That's good to hear! Sounds fun haha I'm just posting since there's not much else to do for me right now XD
@me please
I'm literal trash. |Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:54:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I wanna be there before october for page 1000
@Panda: her name is WiccanKitsune, I showed here
Voltra the othere day
@vengeance: well that is good that it don't hurt anymore.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:02:45 )
hmm wonder what the other npc items will be 'goes to see if anymore have been u nlocked'

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:04:06 )
@Totalanimefan: it'll be interesting to see and nope nothign new yet 'yawn'

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:11:46 )
There now. I just got onto my desktop computer, so it's easier to type my posts. I still don't like typing long posts on mobile, since it tends to randomly erase parts of them. =_=;;

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:14:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Gaia is weird. I'm glad they have Lanzer and crew back, though. Maybe they can make it a little more human again. Too many dollar signs floating around. I like the ease of posting here, especially the way it looks on my desktop computer. Easier to read. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:19:55 )
@Totalanimefan: ah 'rubs eyes' well i shall leave you guys to it i need to go lay down.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:22:50 )
@Totalanimefan: being able to take my kid out trick or treating, my kid will be tiger. But the being able to dress up, having a good time with friends and family, the yummy foods to eat, pumpkin patches, the candy seeing what everyone is dressed up as for halloween, witches, vampires, ghosts, werewolves, ect. How about you

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:24:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, me too. Caedon as well gets money from me. I love to sites with actual NICE people, and want to support them. I think Gaia was a combination of being TOO large and a bad change in managment and goals. $$$$, just sayin'.
@star2000shadow: Goodnight, love! I hope you rest well. :3 Hope to see you on soon~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:29:45 )
@Totalanimefan: so sorry to hear that, trick or treating isn't the same as what it used to be, like when I was a kid

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:33:20 )
@Totalanimefan: That was part of the hurt and rage for me with Ernya. I get that when you spend that money, it's gone. I get that. But it was a LOT. Over time, sure, but still a lot. So many people lost a lot of investment in that site. Never mind the sheer TIME they invested. I know it made me site-skittish for a long time. :/ Hopefully the ones i'm in now have a good solid anchor to run on.
Also, I want Halloween candy now. Crap. XDD;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:51:27 )
@Totalanimefan: so very true, are there any kids in your apartment building?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:02:32 )
@Totalanimefan: well that is very good to hear

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:03:55 )
@Totalanimefan: That's a good point. Maybe just some regular candy, then. I really like how the Halloween candy has such cute designs on them. :3

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:11:39 )
I'm back! Kind of, maybe, we'll see.
@Totalanimefan: What team are you?!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:13:04 )
@Totalanimefan: hopefully oh and i get to make mushroom and swiss cheese stuffed bacon wrapped chicken again for dinner
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:14:24 )
@Totalanimefan: OMG GIRL ME FRICKIN TOO!! YAS Team Instinct!! Haha, I haven't played in a long time, but Team Instinct is where its at. 8)
@Unicorn: Are you feeling any better today? Sorry I haven't replied to your post in my shop yet lolol.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:16:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Generally, me too. A lot of really good quality candies have been released lately, though. Mostly for adults, though.
Also, YAY team instinct! 8D

@Unicorn: Oh my god that sounds amazing. ~is now drooling~ XDD;;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — Beast Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:19:22 )
I know

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.