Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:09:59 )
@Shadowman: You don't listen to her songs? XD
She's crazy, I love it, I haven't listen to her much lately....

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:11:21 )
Panda...your poor poor invo :(

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:11:54 )
@Panda: I have listened to some of them, but I prefer covers over her originals. I'm just not a fan of the genre she is in, to be honest. I'm more of hardcore rock or alternative music.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:12:24 )
@Miss Kitty: I also wish we have EIs, MIs, CIs, Crates tabs.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:12:50 )
@shadowman: Yeah, I was bummed out when I was told I couldn't re-take it. I try to workout here at home but sometimes I lack the motivation. That class gave me motivation to keep it up. I guess it just wouldn't be fair to others who really want to take it and can't cause I took their spot. :/ I take walks pretty much daily and very rarely I'll go out for a jog. The class was cool because we were allowed to make our own workout routines which was nice. I think I still have it somewhere.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:13:52 )
@Shadowman: I like when she is featured in other people songs XD
Oh I see...I listen to a lot of Spanish songs and hip hop...rap...rocks...pop

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:15:04 )
YES! I would love an event items tab. That would make this so much better. Just imagine if we dont...when we start getting more events + more items, our invos are gonna look pretty scary
|

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:15:37 )
Yeah, right now it's all over the place D:
I can't deal with this haha

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:16:44 )
@Boss Rimi: Going to a class to specifically do something really does help with motivation. At home there are just too many distractions that can keep you from your goal-- I would know. XD Working at home with artwork and stuff is really hard for me, mentally. I always end up going online and chatting with friends instead of working. Or my friends end up distracting me too much that I can't focus on my art. It's really a balancing act, for sure.

Though, you do have a point. Keeping the spot open for someone who hasn't taken it is actually a very considerate idea. School could just be, like, "you have money, let me take it". At least they seem somewhat concerned for people's future. >w< That class sounds really interesting and I might see if there is anything like that around me!

@Panda: I don't mind her harmonization and her lyrics are generally pretty good. o: I try to listen to different musics to help widen my taste range, but sometimes I just want to sit down and listen to a depressing emo song instead of a crazy hip hop number, ahaha.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:17:20 )
@Shadowman: OMG, I was so emo back in high school. XD

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:19:12 )
@Panda: I'm more emo inside than anything. My personal style is actually pretty normie. XD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:21:00 )
@shadowman: Yep! I always looked forward to that class. Every Monday and Wednesday. Best days ever. lol
Oh yeah, I want to lift weights here in my room but I end up chatting with friends on here or Skype or I just go to feed my cats and then end up watching some TV or whatever. Before I know it, it's late.

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:23:25 )
@Boss Rimi: I feel you so hard on that. XD I wish I could just... I dunno, speech to text or something, but it'd be so difficult to make that work on an avi site. XDD But I think I'm going to take myself away from Voltra so I can focus on my pixels. Thanks for chatting with meee! ;a;

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:25:53 )
@shadowman: Oh man, text to speech on an avi site would be freakin' amazing! o u o D'aww okay then Pin-Pin, it was awesome talking to you! Good luck on your pixels!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:46:35 )
I was designing an item for the contest :D

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:49:06 )
D'awwe Panda that's adorable!

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 14:02:05 )
2nd one :D

3rd

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 17:08:13 )
/rolls through
Someone here help me decide if I should make an art shop or not

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 21:37:41 )
@Shadowman: sims 4 legacy challenge i believe was made by someone named pinster xD
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:21:48 )
YES MAKE AN ART SHOP TUIJP!!!

and those art ideas are amazing, Panda!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.